What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs. Manly

shear_joy9

Coach
The SMH is saying Craig Wing is in severe doubt. TLL was his cover and they say he is on "standby". Does that mean he will play first and then re-join the camp, or be stood down?

he will play today then possibly back-up on wednesday

he will play today then possibly back-up on wednesday

they said TLL ws on standby for Gallen, gallen has been declared fit therefore TLL will line up for the Raiders. I cant see TLL replacing wing , when wing is the utility. To do that then Gidley becomes the utility.

Timbo

Staff member
Sunday Footy Show announced just now Kelly will be Monnas replacement.

Kill me now.

Timbo

Staff member
And Kelly with his trademark useless performance.

I would honestly rather have Bugarelli or Wolfgramm before this guy.

How does he keep getting picked?

edabomb

First Grade
And Kelly with his trademark useless performance.

I would honestly rather have Bugarelli or Wolfgramm before this guy.

How does he keep getting picked?

I agree. The thing I completely don't understand is the fact that he never shows any promise. With guys like David Howell, at least every 4 or 5 games they would do something good that made you think if they could just get some consistency they could be a good first grader. Kelly never shows anything, yet keeps getting chance after chance.

Backline should be this to get rid of Kelly, Graham, Purtell etc

1-Dugan
2-Milne
3-Croker
4-Monaghan
5-Carney

OR

1-Dugan
2-Carney
3-Croker
4-Vidot
5-Monaghan

Campo and Herbert 6,7

legend

Coach
I am definitely not a Milne fany anymore. He is fast falling into the useless category for mine. Should be dumped in favour of Dugan.

Dazraider

Juniors
Dugan, give bloody Vidot and Low a go in the backs, FFS Furner why are you trying with geniuss that obviously had so many years to improve and have done SFA

Timbo

Staff member
I still think Furner will make no serious changes next week also.

The worst thing is, with who runs our club, there will be no accountability.

matt

Juniors
An absolute rubbish game of football..i don't blame Gus for using toothpicks to keep his eyes open,a dead set fight of the Nevilles.

Our saving grace is that we play the Brisbane storm next week...should be a really exciting game.:sleeper:

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
yeah exciting if you like to see a young and talented NSW centre carve it up.

That centre being Greg Inglis