What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs. Panthers.

blain

Juniors
Lousi better miss out for Tai. Not bagging him, but something is mentally wrong with the Warriors if they pick him over the big man. Id have to say hes our best attacking forward by a margin.

Hohaia at fullback....... he better start running the ball back hard ala Ropo instead of floating around then getting smashed.

Martli

Coach
Not sure what to make of Tai'ai as 18th man. I wonder if he's still somewhat injured or if he reinjured himself last week. Maybe its something to do with how they alocate jerseys and so they just decided to give everyone the same number/jersey since they weren't making any changes. Who knows.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Im not saying they necessarily should, just shows that I don't really rate him highly as a centre.

Meth

Staff member
I wish we played less Sunday games so we could take full advantage of the short turn around. As it is, the day they lose in recovery/preparation, we lose in travel.

No Walsh from what I can tell plus a couple of boys backing up from Origin.

1 win out of the next 2 would be great

ozreece77

Juniors
I wish we played less Sunday games so we could take full advantage of the short turn around. As it is, the day they lose in recovery/preparation, we lose in travel.

No Walsh from what I can tell plus a couple of boys backing up from Origin.

1 win out of the next 2 would be great

Didn't Tim Grant have a suspected broken leg from game last night?

edit. posted at exact time as warmness. bloody hate that.

abpanther

Staff member
Any updates on how much longer Seymour will be out for?

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
Panthers: 1. Lachlan Coote 2. Michael Gordon 3. Michael Jennings 4. Adrian Purtell 5. Brad Tighe 6. Wade Graham 7. Luke Walsh 8. Matthew Bell 9. Kevin Kingston 10. Petero Civoniceva 11. Trent Waterhouse 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Luke Lewis
Interchange: 18. Travis Burns 15. Gavin Cooper 16. Sam McKendry 17. Nathan Smith
Reserves: 20. Masada Iosefa 19. Frank Puletua 14. Dane Laurie 21. David Simmons 22. Sandor Earl

So Walsh is back in

I heard Grant has been cleared of the broken leg, so he will be back for the finals

Dane Laurie- has he played at all this year?

devoid

Juniors
Lousi named in Vulcans side, so as per the common opinion you should expect him to drop off the bench, and Ta-ai to play.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Looks like JBro will be back at fullback, according to the news tonight. Although Hohaia will undergo a fitness test before the squad leaves.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Ropati at Fullback again. Though there is a question of the Panthers bombing him. But Ropati was safe under the few bombs that did come his way, in very poor conditions.

Latest posts