What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Roosters

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Wests Tigers Coach Tim Sheens has named his team to play the Sydney Roosters at the Sydney Football Stadium on Monday, June 2, at 7pm, in round 12 of the Telstra Premiership.

The only change to the team that beat the Titans is Bronson Harrison returns from a knee injury to replace the injured Liam Fulton (shoulder).

1 Brett Hodgson ©
2 Taniela Tuiaki
3 Dean Collis
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Shannon McDonnell
6 Benji Marshall
7 Mathew Head
8 Bryce Gibbs
9 Robbie Farah
10 Keith Galloway
11 Ben Te’o
12 Chris Heighington
13 Dene Halatau

14 John Morris
15 Danny Galea
16 Corey Payne
17 Bronson Harrison

Casualty Ward
Todd Payten – hamstring, indefinite
Liam Fulton – shoulder, indefinite
Ryan O’Hara – jaw, indefinite

Fulton is a big loss. He and Payten on the sidelines together is not good.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bronson's being going good this year though, he should fill the gap.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're going to need to play wide of the ruck for the majority of our attack.

Tuiaki needs to really inject himself this week.

I don't like Halatau at Lock.

Put him at Centre, push Lawrence to the wing and piss McDonnell off.

Fat chance.

Tuiaki needs a lit stick of gelignite up his clacker the f**king bludger.

As for McDonnell, FFS if last game wasn't enough to get him dropped, he'll make Fitzy look like a rarely playing first grader by his career's end.

super_coach

First Grade
We loose a ton of tackles with fulton out. Bronson was doing well in attack before he did his knee but wasnt causing any panic attacks in the other side in the defense department.

The chooks will play the same game plan as last year, just steam up the middle,lots of inside passes and if that fails great cross field bombing. Stopping the offloads will be the old problem. I can feel a touch up comming up. Rhino will need to chalk up three figures in the defence dept

As for junior burger,is anyone really suprised. He is part of the furniture

Spank

Juniors
Personally i have no complaints at all, very happy with the team.

One person i would LOVE to be included though but has no hope, Holo Tonga !

Not sure if you guys saw the NYC match but holy f**k this guy can play ball, big bopper too !! Blood him Sheensy blood him !!

Mish

Juniors
Looks like Bronson is back at a good time, I'd hate to have lost Fulton a few weeks back to add to the injury list. Praying we get thru this game injury free.

moller

Juniors
Thought Tuiaki was better on Sunday. Still not back where he was mind, but he's slowly getting there IMO.

Speaking of slowly, how the f**k is that midget still in first grade
I dare say if I came out of Ronald's nutsack robbie farah would be playing for BRET
Nepotistic dinosaur west khu9t

He's a f**king mong who gets chopped by Preston Campbell and run down by back rowers. He's a spastic and it's a shame ronald didn't whack one out that night. Will be great when we are stuck with this f**kwit on 100k next season whilst Hino carves up at the Dragons. He's a f**king spastic

Vicious

Bench
He's a f**king mong who gets chopped by Preston Campbell and run down by back rowers. He's a spastic and it's a shame ronald didn't whack one out that night. Will be great when we are stuck with this f**kwit on 100k next season whilst Hino carves up at the Dragons. He's a f**king spastic

We`ve got 47 back rowers and we still go out and buy a pom. Nothing to do with a 100k winger why we look set to lose Heighno.