What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team vs souths

Stake Removed

First Grade
Have a look at Mals coaching record

Hopeless at Raiders

He coaches Qld with so many potential hall of fame players.

Then Australia seriously anyone could coach is and win 80% of the time.
This so called appointment by Souths, has he been put in because he is going to delivery the news to Latrell and Cody and they can't play any cards, not saying it but could it be

DJDL

Bench
Just had a listen.
I was interested to hear that the team which takes the field each week is not the team that’s trained, due to guys nursing injuries.
It goes some way towards explaining their indifferent form.

Also refreshing to hear that Sifa volunteered to move to the back row to help cover for injuries.

DJDL

Bench
Well I’ve been pretty vocal in my disappointment with him in recent times.
I’ve gotta say though, if his continued absence is as a result of surgery he had on the knee he did in the hip drop incident last year, it does put his efforts during that time in a different light

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well I’ve been pretty vocal in my disappointment with him in recent times.
I’ve gotta say though, if his continued absence is as a result of surgery he had on the knee he did in the hip drop incident last year, it does put his efforts during that time in a different....
...light. :)

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I am still firmly in the BHU camp. He also took less money to stay here vs the Warriors offer.

Also as mentioned the Sifa and Iro part was the most interesting part of the presser.
BHU just needs some luck with injuries....think he still has stacks to offer and believe that next year he'll really thrive on the back of AFB....as will Tooks and Royce. Massive mobile pack.

Latest posts