What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Storm

Vozzy

Juniors
I think our players arnt actually bad tacklers it's just really bad reads over and over again.

We don't let many tries in the middle of the ruck. I would say last year and even the year 80% tries came down the wings because the winger/centre went for the same man inside them and didn't trust the inside defender and end up causing their own overlap. Happened on the weekend Naquama races in when Brooks already had his man covered which Ment MWZ had 2 guys to mark.

But Naquama can still hit a guy well that runs at him same with Brooks. I have seen Nofo race in and hit his man causing an error but too many times he isn't there on time and ends up being a 2 man overlap.

Clifferd

Coach
as pleasing as our defense was I don’t think the roosters really tested our edges. They seemed to try and bash us through the middle like they usually do, and once they realised it wasn’t working it was too late.

Melbourne will be a huge test and a truer indication of where we are at, as they will no doubt target our edges. Hopefully the boys can replicate similar sort of comittment and it’s not a one off