What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Vs The Cowboys

Frenzy.

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
Geez Mcsharkie, its not too hard to read at all.
What pleasure do you get out of sniping? You seem to reallly enjoy it.
You know there are a lot of jobs where a psychologists opinion on you would have ended your chance at being recruited.

Who is he sniping at now?

Need I even ask :rolleyes:

Macca

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
You know there are a lot of jobs where a psychologists opinion on you would have ended your chance at being recruited.

Thanks Dr. :lol:

I was having a dig. Simple as that. As for my job, you know nothing about it, so please don't pretend to have a clue on the attributes needed to perform it.

Macca

Coach
Close Reefy. I snipe from time to time, I admit it. Are you saying that you don't?

Surely

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:

From one sniper to the other .... I think we are all guilty of it BTR, no need to single anyone in particular out is there.

gavin_miller

Juniors
I am not a McGoldrick fan because in the past I am of the opinion he hasn't aimed up on a consistent level...defense especially.I am a Mellor fan.Having said that,I am a Shark through and through and I hope Goldy goes out and kicks ass! This is his shot and I hope for everyones sake he makes the most of that.HAVING SAID THAT,THERE ARE 16 OTHER BLOKES WHO WILL NEED TO AIM UP...NOT JUST GOLDY! I think many of his detractors, including myself,need to remember this.
I find Reefy's comment on Goldy overdefending (or however he wrote it) interesting...
is he a legend for going to look for defensive work or a bit out of sorts for not protecting his turf on his side and in his space?

coolumsharkie

Referee
I think the injuries/suspentions were only a matter of time and now we have them it might show our true mettle as a threat to the title...

As far as our forum buddy "Been There" is concerned I hope you enjoy the game agianst the Cowboys and get behind the Sharks... Otherwise someone might start a thread entitled.............. Ha Fuggen...HA! ;-)

carcharias

Immortal
I think last weeks game shows how much of a difference Mellor makes.He is a bit of a quiet achiever.
McGoldrick better have learn't how to tackle.

BeenThere

Juniors
coolumsharkie said:
I think the injuries/suspentions were only a matter of time and now we have them it might show our true mettle as a threat to the title...

As far as our forum buddy "Been There" is concerned I hope you enjoy the game agianst the Cowboys and get behind the Sharks... Otherwise someone might start a thread entitled.............. Ha Fuggen...HA! ;-)
I just hope all the people bagging defensive efforts do so with BOTH eyes open and put Vagana under just as much scrutiny. If not then definitely HA Fuggen Ha :rolleyes:

carcharias

Immortal
I just hope all the people bagging defensive efforts do so with BOTH eyes open and put Vagana under just as much scrutiny. If not then definitely HA Fuggen Ha
No can do , he is getting paid too much. :)

MightySharks

Bench
warren said:
this coming from the guy who blindly supports simmons selection. and i know what you are going to say, 'simmons is improving' yes he is, but its taken him a hell of a long time. simmons has had more chances than mcgoldrick, and really simmons is no better than him, but somehow mcgoldrick got dropped and simmons stayed.

No you have no idea what I'm going to say. You will fit in great with another couple of people in this forum if you are going to make things up that i have said to support your opinions, for the last time I do not think Simmons is a wonder kid or do i think he is even close to our best player we have, all I have said is I support his selection in the team this year while he continues to play well.
Simmons has not had more chances than McGoldrick, Simmons has played one less first grade game of a much shorther period of time. Mc Goldrick has had chances now in 3 or 4 seasons in first grade, and it was his choice to go and play rugby union which did not benifit his league career
Now is the time for Mc Goldrick I have nothng against him, but he needs to perform well soon , part of his job is to get over the line and he does not do it enough, I will not ne death riding him this weekend so I can come in here and say I told you so. I hope he shows why certain members of this forum believe he is the answer to our centre isuues.

coolumsharkie

Referee
BeenThere said:
I just hope all the people bagging defensive efforts do so with BOTH eyes open and put Vagana under just as much scrutiny. If not then definitely HA Fuggen Ha :rolleyes:

Actually I have taken a closer inspection on Vags since your view on him as I take what you say seriously.... Until the ha fuggen ha thing at least...

I reckon he is doing really well... anyway...

Isurus

Juniors
There's a common theme emerging here - McGoldrick is on his last chance to prove he is up to it.

I'm interested on people's opinion on the following hypothetical!!

Assuming McGoldy does have a corker of a game, do you think he should retain his spot, or should he be sent back to PL when Mellor returns?

Assuming he is sent back to PL after having a corker, and Mellor and Vagana remain injury free for the rest of the year, and stay in 1st grade, do you think this game is really the be all and end all for him. Time will tell I guess!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yes I do believe this is the end of him irrespective of how he plays.

June 30 may be an Exodus for the Sharks.

Some Sharks are protected species, whilst others can be mowed down.

As in the wildlife, its all political.