What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Vs The Cowboys

Frenzy.

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
But just on that, I wonder if any players are trying to get out of the Sharks this year? Like, right away?

Dunno. Pretty sure that we won't retain Pelo, Lomu, Ciraldo and Goldy. Mellars off contract. Aitken?? Kingston?? Dumas??

ali

Bench
Kingston is not our player this season, he was signed by Newtown. It would silly to ditch any Flegg eligable players playing in reserve grade. So that would mean giving one more year to Aitken and Pelo.

imasharkie

Coach
Special K said:
Zeus was our best buy last season no question value for our money.

He was attacked by idiots on this forum for his tackling when he had a gimp outside him in Rieck.

He was fine in grade this year - just needed to back himself. Hardly a reason to be dropped.

Have to disagree with you there Special K.
McGoldy wasn't up to scratch in the 2nd half of last year and this year he was terrible, especially in defence. I can remember him having a good game in defence only once in 1st grade this year. Geez I hope his form has improved or we will get hammerred down his side of the field again.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
good side
should be able to take the cowboys
BBSF's tip of the week
SHARKS 29 , Cowboys 13

Cowboys lead 13 - 12 at halftime before we blow them away in second half

Isurus

Juniors
imasharkie said:
Have to disagree with you there Special K.
McGoldy wasn't up to scratch in the 2nd half of last year and this year he was terrible, especially in defence. I can remember him having a good game in defence only once in 1st grade this year. Geez I hope his form has improved or we will get hammerred down his side of the field again.

His defence this year was vastly improved on last year in my opinion!!

Latest posts