What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs the Cowboys

colonel_123

Juniors
Wests Tigers Coach Tim Sheens has named his team to play North
Queensland Cowboys at Dairy Farmers Stadium, Townsville, on Friday,
April 7, in round 5 of the Telstra Premiership. Kick-off is 7.30pm.

1: Brett Hodgson ©
2: Daniel Fitzhenry
3: Dean Collis
4: Paul Whatuira
5: Shane Elford
6: Benji Marshall
7: Scott Prince
8: Bryce Gibbs
9: Stuart Flanagan
10: Todd Payten
11: Chris Heighington
12: Ben Galea
13: Jamaal Lolesi

Interchange
14: Isaac De Gois
15: Sam Harris
16: John Skandalis
17: Ryan O'Hara
18: Bronson Harrison

Casualty Ward:
Dene Halatau (shoulder - rd 7)
Robbie Farah (broken hand - rd 9)
Shannon McDonnell (broken hand - rd 9)
Liam Fulton (shoulder - season)

Suspended
Anthony Laffranchi (Rd 7)

No real suprises there - Skando went great off the bench last week and the backline was in great form. The only questionable decision for mine was to keep Lolesi at lock...or in the first grade team. I'll admit that he does have some agression that we seem to lack, but every time he makes a tackle he looks like he's going to give away a penalty because of the little niggling things he does. I'd have the fowards and bench as:

8. Gibbs
9. De Gois
10. Payten
11. Heighnington
12. Galea
13. Harris

14. Flanagan
15. Galloway
16. Skandallis
17. O'Hara

brook

First Grade
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
No real suprises there - Skando went great off the bench last week and the backline was in great form. The only questionable decision for mine was to keep Lolesi at lock...or in the first grade team. I'll admit that he does have some agression that we seem to lack, but every time he makes a tackle he looks like he's going to give away a penalty because of the little niggling things he does. I'd have the fowards and bench as:

8. Gibbs
9. De Gois
10. Payten
11. Heighnington
12. Galea
13. Harris

14. Flanagan
15. Galloway
16. Skandallis
17. O'Hara

If they'd dropped lolesi to Balmain and he'd taken out a magpie player this week the whinging would have become unbearable so I'm glad he's still in the team ;-)

Latest posts