What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs the Ponies

On The Up

Juniors
Yeah I can understand sometimes it does get a bit tough but I guess I just have the belief that we've got a great core of players with a lot of potential. Granted, a hell of a lot of improvement would be needed after last weeks performance but I personally don't think it's beyond this group.

Let's hope you keep your perfect tipping record intact!

The Gambler

Juniors
Tautai is dumb, guaranteed 2 penalties a game. Other than that, he shows glimpses of a good footballer, glad he is going back to Parra.
The last time Tautai gave away two penalties in a match was round 15.

Since then, he has only given two penalties away, one in round 19 and one in round 20.

I don't mind Tautai, I reckon he has been one of the Sharks best forwards in the last month. I wish the Tigers had a player that coud make metres up the middle like him.

The Gambler

Juniors
Well if you wanna get pedantic... best forward....thats not hard, Gallen out, Snowden out, Bakyua out....whats that leave?? Reserve grade fill in's...ffs
A team full of reserve grade forwards, yet Tautai is the one that gets singled out. That's all I am saying.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well if you wanna get pedantic... best forward....thats not hard, Gallen out, Snowden out, Bakyua out....whats that leave?? Reserve grade fill in's...ffs

Leaves J Smith and L Douglas for a couple.

Tautai is OK. Everyone just looks for him to fail so they have a whipping boy.