What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs the Tigs at Endeavour- Jesus is playing!

Frenzy.

Immortal
For those complaining about Toby - we are facing Utoikamanu and Klemmer. Big deal? Well they are not the quality of the panthers front row but go back and look at that game and how JFH and Leota bullied Hazleton, Tuku, Hunt and Kaufusi. JFH walked over after 4 minutes.

Klemmer is an old hard head who will go after our props. Utoikamanu I am not fussed about but there are clubs looking to pay him 800-1m on the open market. They are not the quality of the panthers front row but go back and look at that game and how JFH and Leota bullied Hazleton, Tuku, Hunt and Kaufusi. JFH walked over after 4 minutes.

This isn't a knock on guys like Hazleton and Tuku but people are bagging the shit out of Hazo for being soft. The guy has logged way more NRL than the club expected from him this year. He isn't "busted" but he is 36 games into his NRL career playing longer minutes than ever before. We are supposed to be in a win now window and he can't be one of your best props at this stage. Tuku looks great in limited minutes but he is 13 games into his career and 10 of those have come this year. It is sending them to the lions.

If you take Toby out you are left with Hunt (20 minutes or so), Kaufusi - a tradie not an enforcer/metre eater, BHU on his first game back and Hazleton who is busted from being over exposed this year. Tuku being added into the mix can work if the team is confident and firing but it is not.

We pay Toby as a starter. He got dropped for his dog shit game and copped it internally. He now has to come out and fix it. A coach needs to get the most out of his players and this is what we need to do with Toby. On their best day Toby and BHU are the two best props at the club as well as the most experienced. They have played 4 games together this season and not started together once. The last game they started together was round 19 last year when we beat the Raiders 24-6. They played 11 times together last year. This is a huge f**king issue for us.

We often beat ourselves with dumb penalties and errors. The other way is teams bashing through our front door. We need to get Toby and BHU on the field together and firing. AFB can't get here soon enough.
Well seriously K. How will this meet the instant gratification demanded by the general populus of fandom? The ones who de humanise the players and want them to perform like cyborgs.

You need to stop informing and talking sense.

Go watch some UFOs ya nerd

R-15-3

Bench
I’m going to be the odd one and call us having a good win.
As bad things where last week I seen lots of small little signs we arnt that far off if we all click.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm being sarcastic mate. I know who Stake means but it wouldn't hurt him to get his name right. I mean I know it is not an ordinary name but it's not difficult to look it up, and then copy and paste!
I agree and I'm old fashioned with this and think mis spelling names is the height of rudeness and disrespect.