What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs. Titans

Izz

Bench
There was 1 where Mannering was playing the ball and lifted James' leg up and milked the penalty, lucky call there, play on for mine
tbh, i was glad to see Mannering get fired up. James was all over him that tackle, elbows and knees, and had been up to all sorts of dirty tricks before then (think he got upset after Mannering and Lillyman absolutely smashed him his first touch, plus the fact he's just a dirty grub).

If someone had asked me before the tackle how Mannering would react to getting worked over like that, i would've said he would just get up and play the ball. But he showed some emotion and the team fired up behind him, and i was happy to see it.

tangalife

Juniors
I hate watching captains blow up like that, as captain you shouldn't lose touch of your emotions so easy BUT James had already been ribbing at him in earlier tackles and TBH there wasn't much in it, just a push Simon lef it at that

Meth

Staff member
Let's not lose sight of the indisputable fact that James is a cat wanker.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Was quite funny hearing Myles on RadioSport whinging about all the forward passes the Warriors supposedly got away with. He said something like "they always do, over here" and then stormed off mid post-match interview. Go find a hotel lobby, loser.

I can remember times in the past when I could just sit back and casually watch the Warriors cruise their way to victory. Put my feet up, sip a little Woodstock bourbon, feel a little bit better about life in general for a couple of hours. But since 2012, watching them has often been like a bowel-movement that never seems to end. For 60 odd minutes you get lulled into a false sense of security that everything's going to be OK. Then before you know it, your whole world goes brown.

Iafeta

Referee
It is a funny one that Johnson one, but I think he got an advantage tapping the ball over Zillmans head rather than trying to catch it, don't see it often, last one I remember was Brett Stewart v Penrith a few years back which raised some debate

I would have been fine with it being no try, penalty Warriors for the late challenge on Leuluai. That said, I guess the question is was Johnson trying to gather the ball and as a result it went forward and he regathered it, or did he intentionally knock it over the Titans player. Hard to be conclusive I guess.

SilentOne

Juniors
Was quite funny hearing Myles on RadioSport whinging about all the forward passes the Warriors supposedly got away with. He said something like "they always do, over here" and then stormed off mid post-match interview. Go find a hotel lobby, loser.

lol I'm surprised he could string a sentence together, he's thick as pig shit.