What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs W/Tigers

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare that both Shack and Morts will make an appearence for Wenty on sunday...

and this is without any inside knowledge.

Forty20

First Grade
I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare that both Shack and Morts will make an appearence for Wenty on sunday...

and this is without any inside knowledge.

All these leaks Stagger and you are feeding us mere intuition!? ;-)

Who do you think will make way for Shack in the event of it happening? Prime, Armit, Peletese or Manuokafoa?

jk13

First Grade
can't wait, these are the games u become a footy player for. lets hope all can rise to the occasion. monday could be a sickie

bartman

Immortal
Finally someone other than Morts gets to actually wear the #7 jersey... despite other people being played at halfback for some time.

Would like to see Morts listed in the Wenty side, just to formalise that he's a player like anyone else who should do his time in the lower grade when not deemed good enough to be picked for firsts.

grapeape

Juniors
its hard to know the exact team because we havnt trained since last weeks game yet.

arfter tomorrows run we will have a better idea, but the team is pretty close to set.

eel01s

Bench
Seriously! They played Friday night, but haven't trained yet? Is that normal, or is Ando trying to freshen up the players at this stage of the season?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Seriously! They played Friday night, but haven't trained yet? Is that normal, or is Ando trying to freshen up the players at this stage of the season?

Its quite normal for this time of year. 9 days till the next game since the last, the players are buggered, Sat, Sun, Mon and Tuesday off, they deserve it. Wont effect the performance of the team either.

Plus it was on the end of 2 away games in Queensland.

Thanks for that. I suppose they would have done video sessions etc. in the meantime.

Not really.

I would have said, knowing what was on, Saturday morning they were at Myers in Brisbane doing a autograph session. Saturday afternoon they flew back from Brisbane. Saturday afternoon might have also involved a recovery session.

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday as Days off,

Players return to training today for the week and Saturday a light run for the final session.

Sunday game day then a 1 day off Monday before the short turn around to the Rabbitohs Friday night game.

84 Baby

Referee
All these leaks Stagger and you are feeding us mere intuition!? ;-)

Who do you think will make way for Shack in the event of it happening? Prime, Armit, Peletese or Manuokafoa?
One thing I've been meaning to ask... someone please tell me his nickname is Optimus

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Good to see Mitchell and Lasalo back in there. They deserve it.

Yeah Mitchell played well, but I was really impressed with Lasalo. A few games Ive seen him play for Wenty he went ok, but stepped up a bit against the Bronocos.

Hope he's still here next season.

Last edited:

Forty20

First Grade
One thing I've been meaning to ask... someone please tell me his nickname is Optimus

I hope enough of our lads are geeky enough to bestow that title to Peter Prime :D

And speaking of Peter Prime, has anyone had a good look at his game?

I know he plays off the bench for Wenty but perhaps there is more than meets the eye?

Forty20

First Grade
Yeah Mitchell played well, but I was really impressed with Lasalo. A few games Ive seen him play for Wenty he went ok, but stepped up a bit against the Bronocos.

Hope he's still here next season.

Stagger said somewhere after the Broncos game that he had re-signed.