What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Warriors

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Luke Burt!

And play Wagon in the centres or John Morris or Ben Smith.

Graham is not a great defender himself so we don't gain much by having him there.

Parraren

Bench
Luke Burt!

And play Wagon in the centres or John Morris or Ben Smith.

Graham is not a great defender himself so we don't gain much by having him there.

I agree with that 100%. Infact i've been calling for Wag's in the centres since Vaealiki got injured. HOWEVER, you have to be realistic - Whilst Smith is our coach, Wagon will not be moved from lock or 5/8 and Burt will stay in the centres :(

wittyz chick

Coach
DvdHntr said:
We have a few other guys in the outside backs that do deserve a shot and would not be as slow as Graham currently is.

He's still getting his confidence back n probably can only get his speed back if he plays 1st grade. So what if he's slow now...he wasnt slow last yr so once he's back he will be better and faster just give him time he is still a young one (20 i think)

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just on Guru Jnr

They did a piece in the telecrap today about players off contract and neither Stapleton or Grothe were mentioned as being off contract for the Eels.

Latest posts