What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams done this year

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sure we will probably go backwards, like Penrith after f**king off Lewie and Jennings....work so well.

Just as long as Manly looses I will be happy.

POPEYE

Coach
I always chuckle to myself when fans from struggling teams that finally make to the top of the tree start throwing shit at other clubs.
The worm will turn again soon and the Sharks will be shit again. Took em 50 years to get it right once.
They won't go back to back and the only way is down.
People will remember your little boasting and return serve for when your club is at their lowest ebb.
The Sharks have also been waiting 50 years for their right to boast, a few wankers that make light of that right are but a piss in the f**king ocean

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I like the pennies, very much, makes me sad, as they should be killing it. Best Juniors.

But Manly, I want to see them loose every single game, cheated us of a GF, and gave Bozo, destroyer of NSW teams some place to live.........

To summarize, Manly are devils, with a clown called Bozo in once in charge. I like the pennies, just do not why they have the best juniors and do not win.

2003, best team, despite what rooster cogburn says

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
CQiRHBmWoAA51B-.jpg

Card Shark

Immortal
People will remember your little boasting and return serve for when your club is at their lowest ebb.

Mate we aren't going back there.

Not to say we won't be shit in a few years.....but we've been at some pretty low points, let me tell ya, they will never be beaten!

txta2

Bench
I always chuckle to myself when fans from struggling teams that finally make to the top of the tree start throwing shit at other clubs.
The worm will turn again soon and the Sharks will be shit again. Took em 50 years to get it right once.
They won't go back to back and the only way is down.
Sure Sharks were struggling by poor cash flow, which has been fixed. Your club on the other hand, woah, has massive problems
I think you will find your team wont EVER be one of the top Sydney clubs again until you fix your cash flow.
Must be hard seeing the enemy turn into a power house lol

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Panthers have been disappointing this year no doubt. I think we'll improve, and in the long term we'll be fine.
Glad you like us Angry. If you didn't you might be an even bigger twat.
Worlds biggest Twat who does not care.........

f**k Manly is all.

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Sure Sharks were struggling by poor cash flow, which has been fixed. Your club on the other hand, woah, has massive problems
I think you will find your team wont EVER be one of the top Sydney clubs again until you fix your cash flow.
Must be hard seeing the enemy turn into a power house lol

Sharks a powerhouse. LOL. A solo premiership that took 50 years to achieve and will be forever stained with Ben Barba's positive drug test.

Manly has won more titles than the Sharks will ever amass. With more to come for us in the future.

And don't worry Manly hates you too.

justdave

Juniors
I like the pennies, very much, makes me sad, as they should be killing it. Best Juniors.

But Manly, I want to see them loose every single game, cheated us of a GF, and gave Bozo, destroyer of NSW teams some place to live.........

To summarize, Manly are devils, with a clown called Bozo in once in charge. I like the pennies, just do not why they have the best juniors and do not win.

2003, best team, despite what rooster cogburn says

Cheating the sharks out of a GF? Rubbish.

Bozo was a great player and coach. But you're right about the NSW bit.

I like the Pennies too.

The Sharks couldn't even win their attempt at the fake grand final.

You sound angry Mr Angry

Latest posts