What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams for this week

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
im really excited and pumped for this game, i just hate the fact its on monay the weekend will now go so slow lol

sportsmad

Juniors
that goes for you too Hages, FIRE UP :x, read somewhere thet the recent stoush with Taylor was the most angry any of the Parra players have seen him, if that's the case then not good enough, the losses to Canberra & Knights had me turning blue in the face from screaming at them.......and i'm normally such a quiet fella :oops:

Pazza

First Grade
no matter what front row we go with all 4 props are playing extremely well, they are why we are doing well this season.

parra_jesus

Juniors
its going to be a very psychical match up between both packs. atleast with fui starting we can try and dominate from the very start.

Bazal

Post Whore
I hate hate hate hate Fui and Riddell starting, they are next to useless in that role...Mateo at lock is awesome though as it will give him the run of the field in attack, and that backline is great. Should be an awesome game, but if Fui and Piggy start I really think Brisbane will get too much of a head start on us....At least Fui needs to be on the bench IMO.

Latest posts