What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams named for round 14 vs Titans

Willow

Assistant Moderator
St George Illawarra Dragons v Gold Coast Titans
Friday 10 June 2011, kickoff 7:30pm; WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah
TV: Live Channel 9 NSW/QLD/NT; Radio: ABC, 2GB + Networks
Officials to be confirmed

Dragons: 1. Jason Nightingale 2. Ratu Peni Tagive 3. Alex McKinnon 4. Matt Prior 5. Reece Simmonds 6. Nathan Fien 7. Ben Hornby (c) 8. Dan Hunt 9. Dean Young 10. Michael Weyman 11. Jack Bosden 12. Michael Greenfield 13. Adam Cuthbertson
Interchange: 14. Jon Green 15. David Gower 16. Daniel Penese 17. Jake Marketo 24. Mitch Rein

Titans: 1. William Zillman 2. Steve Michaels 3. Clinton Toopi 4. Joseph Tomane 5. David Mead 6. Preston Campbell 7. (c) Scott Prince 8. Luke Bailey 9. Matt Srama 10. Michael Henderson 11. Anthony Laffranchi 12. Mark Minichiello 13. Luke O'Dwyer
Interchange: 14. Matt White 15. Ryan James 16. Bodene Thompson 17. Ben Ridge 18. Brenton Lawrence

Follow us through the week both here at LeagueUnlimited.com and via our Twitter feed where we'll bring you all the latest breaking news, scores and more as it becomes available. Our Injury & Suspension Report will help you stay in the know about your team (and help out with your Fantasy leagues!) on Wednesdays, Full Match Previews on Thursdays will take a look at the week ahead. Don't miss our exclusive Live Score Updates & Match Commentary on every game every weekend. Bonus Origin content this week as well leading up to game two on Wednesday week!

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21301

Godz Illa

Coach
Whoa. Hope we make it a contest at least.

Alex McKinnon has a tough task. Making his debut out of position. Thankfully he's only marking Toopi

Cagey Mac

Bench
The cold and wet may play into our favour
So Reece is two years younger and eight cm taller than Preston Campbell
Things could be worse :roll::roll:
Jack Bosden will have learned to face the opposition try line
Seriously enough this may be funny
or did I mean
Funnily enough this may be serious
f**k I think I hate origin!!:(

gregstar

Referee
no excuses.

i'm excited at the prospect of this team winning. i believe they will.

if the forwards step up & creeping magic rubs off, we'll win.

& then i'll rub off.

The Nick

Bench
Expecting a poor crowd also Depleted Dragons side V QLD team on a Cold / Wet Kogarah night...

I'll be driving up from Canberra to watch it (and back again afterwards) so I hope to see all you sydney siders out there cheering on Bennett's Babes and helping them get over the line!

Who remembers Soward's debut for the Dragons against the Broncos a few years back? That was a gutsy victory against the odds and I feel this Friday will be very similar!

Ribs

Bench
Reece Simmonds? Where has he been?

Preacher will be getting a thickening seeing Reece's name in the lineup again.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I echo greggles sentiments and believe there is a good chance we can run away with this one...

blacksafake

First Grade
Jesus i hope we don't have a bad run of injuries for the rest of the year if this is what we are going to dish up.We need to get over the top of them in the forwards or i can see them beating us out wide.Prince will be licking his lips at the prospect of bombing reece all night i'm having nightmares already.

st.phil

Bench
relax! Reece will know its coming and be prepping all week. He'l play solid

Jesus i hope we don't have a bad run of injuries for the rest of the year if this is what we are going to dish up.We need to get over the top of them in the forwards or i can see them beating us out wide.Prince will be licking his lips at the prospect of bombing reece all night i'm having nightmares already.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If Reece Simmonds shows half the spirit he showed when last played for us, he'll go fine.