What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams v Newcastle

fanool

Juniors
I think this side pays a bit of Kudos to the Knights.

Mateo and PJ to come on as impact players after a tight start.

I think FFMM starting gives Cannings and Cordoba more room as the game progresses.

I am expecting a tight affair. But the Eels to come home strong. Just like the Dragons game.

I wonder if Hages will be mentioning BS's parting words last year when he said he no longer had the support and committment of the players.................

I WOULD!!!!!!

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Judging by Brian's press conference and the history behind this game, I believe the Knights will be really primed for this game. I have never see Brian so filthy afer a game and the players will feel the brunt of that. Massive danger game for us but one I believe we should win (at home) if we are a serious threat this year

After the dragons game and Fui got belted by Creagh time and time again, someone has obviously spoken to him. They have told him to try to develop a step, or a jink, instead of going 100 mile an hour at the defense. IMO he should stick to just running hard when it gets the ball, none of this step sh*te.

He will score a try this week!

Bigfella

Coach
IMO riddell starting at hooker plays a big part in Fui not being as effective when starting.

Personally I think PJ Cannings and mateo should all start, with Riddell Fui and Robbo off the bench.

I can't understand it TBH.

I would have thought we looked best with that formation rather than the one hagan has gone with the last couple of weeks?

Hurriflatch

Referee
I can understand and agree with Robbo starting ahead of Mateo but PJ should be playing the full 80 with Riddell coming off the bench as a 2nd rower and Fui is always more effective off the bench

slippery nipeel

Juniors
Maybe Smith is just rotating things a bit to keep it interesting and blokes fighting for starting spots.

I really hope we give it to Newie, as I live here and still have to cop Knoghts fans giving me crap about 2001!!

Win by 20+ would be sweet!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
slippery nipeel said:
Maybe Smith is just rotating things a bit to keep it interesting and blokes fighting for starting spots.

I really hope we give it to Newie, as I live here and still have to cop Knoghts fans giving me crap about 2001!!

Win by 20+ would be sweet!!

Let's do the timewarp again!!!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I think Cannings has played well enough and contributes enough to start.

Shame to see Broderick Wright back down in flegg and I still think Fa'aoso should start.
Paolo is back but off the bench so I hope he can add some impact.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good looking side, i much prefer Fui of the bench. But with Caylo out i don't think Hage's has much choice. Strong looking bench also.

dazeely

First Grade
The Colonel said:
Cover for Hayne for Origin......

if Hayne does not play I would move Tahu to the wing and leave Inu in the centres. Still think Tahu is a better than average centre but is an absolute awesome winger.

dazeely

First Grade
Belly in Brisvegas said:
We will smash those idiots.

are you referring to those rotten roaches. if so you are in the wrong thread. The SOO one is for that.

QUEENSLANDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts