What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams v Panthers

The Colonel

Immortal
NRL vs PANTHERS
CUA Stadium
Fri 13 April 7:30pm

1 Luke BURT

2 Jarryd HAYNE
3 Ben SMITH
4 Timana TAHU
5 Eric GROTHE

6 Brett FINCH
7 Tim SMITH

8 Nathan CAYLESS ©
9 PJ MARSH
10 Aaron CANNINGS
11 Nathan HINDMARSH
12 Ian HINDMARSH
13 Daniel WAGON
14 Blake GREEN
15 Josh CORDOBA
16 Richard FA’AOSO
17 Feleti MATEO
18 Fuifui Moimoi

COACH – MICHAEL HAGAN

PREMIER LEAGUE vs PANTHERS
CUA Stadium
Fri 13 April 5:30pm

1 Michael LETT ©

2 Etu UAISELE
3 Taulima TAUTAI
4 Krisnan INU
5 Joel REDDY

6 Kris KEATING
7 James MALONEY

8 Junior PAULO
9 Matt KEATING
10 Justin TSOULOS
11 Todd LOWRIE
12 Weller HAURAKI
13 Zeb TAIA
14 James STORER
15 McConkie TAUASA
16 Alfred BETHAM
17 Aaron WOOD
18 David WILLIAMS
19 Justin HORO

COACH – RIP TAYLOR

JERSEY FLEGG vs PANTHERS
CUA Stadium
Fri 13 April 4pm

1 Taputoa REA

2 Fareni MOEFAAUO
3 Jonathan WRIGHT
4 Zac RUSS
5 Mase LAULU TOGAGAE

6 Nathan CAMPBELL
7 Trent HODKINSON ©

8 Broderick WRIGHT
9 Ray NASSO
10 Tim MANNAH
11 James GREHAN
12 Tony WILLIAMS
13 Martin LEWIS
14 Luke MOTINELLI
15 Tim ROBINSON
16 Justin WOOD
17 David BAUMANN
18 Justin HUNT
19 Josh DAVIS
20 Duan POANEKI

COACH – CRAIG CULNANE

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1500.asp

The Colonel

Immortal
Injuries to key forwards have forced Parramatta Eels Head Coach Michael Hagan into making a couple of changes to the side that defeated the Canberra Raiders for Friday night's match against the Penrith Panthers at CUA Stadium.

Both Mark Riddell and Chad Robinson will be sidelined for between 4 and 6 weeks after x rays confirmed fractures. Riddell has a fracture to his thumb while for Robinson the break is to his hand.

Eels coach Michael Hagan says the injuries are a blow but there is also some good news.

"We've been in pretty good shape so far and we are hopeful of getting back Nathan Cayless, Timana Tahu, Brett Finch and also Fuifui Moimoi so that may compensate for those couple being out," Hagan told www.parraeels.com.au.

"The Panthers performance against the Titans on the weekend was disappointing so they will be very fired up against Parramatta on Friday night," Hagan added.

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1501.asp

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Very Strong Team. It's the first time this year we are at full strength.

Congratulations to Hagan - he deserves a wrap!

I wonder who will drop off as the 18th Man.

eel4life

Juniors
Finch has to contribute something this week, if he plays like crap then we might be able to use him as a utility playing hooker giving PJ a rest every now and then.

Good to see green named in the team again, i wonder what will happen with MoiMoi if he is ready this week, i hope he plays cause we will need abit of his hard running.

The Colonel said:
"The Panthers performance against the Titans on the weekend was disappointing so they will be very fired up against Parramatta on Friday night," Hagan added.

FFS Hages it sounds like you're still at Newie or on the Footy Show.

US Michael...US

Stagger eel

Staff member
COACH STERLING said:
Very Strong Team. It's the first time this year we are at full strength.

Congratulations to Hagan - he deserves a wrap!

I wonder who will drop off as the 18th Man.

Finch is in doubt..green will go to five-eight and fui to the bench if he pulls out.

regardless, I can't see Fui playing in prems, I reckon if Finch is fit Richies will go back to prems.

cayless1989

Juniors
Have u guys forgoten that chad robinson is out he has been our most underated forward this yr hopefully he will be back soon.........still its is a good team

COACH STERLING

Juniors
dazeely said:
Robbo, Piggy & possibly Fui all injured = full strength ?????????

I'm assuming Fui Fui will start somewhere. Yes Piggy will be missed but is replaced by Blake, so there's no damage there.

Robbo, Wags, Ian......Take your pick.

I'd say it's close to full strength anyway. ;-)

Gronk

Staff member
I don't think Coach Hagan has handled the Green/Finch dilema very well to be honest. We should have one or the other in the 17 - not both.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
cayless1989 said:
Have u guys forgoten that chad robinson is out he has been our most underated forward this yr hopefully he will be back soon.........still its is a good team

Chad is injured at the moment, but his replacement is just as strong!

dazeely

First Grade
eelavation said:
Finch is in doubt..green will go to five-eight and fui to the bench if he pulls out.

regardless, I can't see Fui playing in prems, I reckon if Finch is fit Richies will go back to prems.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

The Colonel

Immortal
Gronk said:
I don't think Coach Hagan has handled the Green/Finch dilema very well to be honest. We should have one or the other in the 17 - not both.

Yes and no. With Riddell out they don't have a replacement hooking option and Finch is still under an injury cloud.......

COACH STERLING

Juniors
eelavation said:

That's what were hoping for!

Finch is just holding back a key interchange position which needs to be utilised by another forward IMO. I also think having Richard on the bench provides a backup centre aswell.

Latest posts