What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams vs Knights

ghoti

Bench
PHaTMaN said:
I can't remember how much I heard he was one, I remember thinking it was a heck of a lot for someone who has hardly played 1st grade, about 140K a year if I remember what I heard correctly (and if what I heard was correct).

If that's what he's on, it seems a lot to be paying a reserve grader.
I remember that figure being bandied about as well phats.

From all reports he's potentially a very good player. A very hard trainer and a strong guy, but doesn't really seem to get involved in the actual games. Due to the efforts he's putting in he'll get many opportunities in firsts...and with supercoach, I doubt his actual performances will matter.

Thomo.

First Grade
joey will come in quaters at a time. they wouldn't risk the only player that makes their side.

Craigshark

First Grade
SirShire said:
Has Douglas shown anything from his trials?

He is talked up like he is the Messiah of front rowers for the club, yet the only time I've seen him deliver has been in the wee hours at Carmens.

FTR I hope Hutch remains on the bench as prop, with Latu and Ciraldo filling up the bench with Loo Loo (this is all assuming Hilder is still injured)

Douglas was ordinary in MollyMook in my opinion.. He didn't show anything special at all.

imasharkie

Coach
Whats Cliffy doin on the bench for PL.

They're kiddding themselves.

He should be pushing for 1st grade.

Latest posts