What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams you go for

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Which teams do you go for? National and Domestic ones.

These are mine (in order):

National - Australia (where I was born, live here), Germany (great grandparents on dads side moved from germany to live in german town in south australia called hahndorf), England (mother born in london)

Domestic - Arsenal, Newcastle Jets, Bayern Munich

Mong

Post Whore
Australia

West Ham

Don't have the time or energy to put the effort in to support any other side anywhere else..

chiana

Juniors
Burnley,
Derby County,
Inverness Cally Thistle.
Central Coast Mariners
& Australia

Panther_Daz

Staff member
International:Netherlands and Australia

England:Leeds

Netherlands: Ajax Amsterdam

Germany: Hamburg SV

Tom Shines

First Grade
International:
Australia, Engerland

English:
Manchester City Football Club
Brighton and Hove Albion

A League:
Sydney FC

Serie A:
No seriously... :lol:

Mong

Post Whore
Hahahahahaha

Look at all the leeds fans who jumped on the bandwagon and are now stuck there... (cept C W Bush who is a traitor of the highest order)

Never ceases to make me smile..

weasel

First Grade
Mong said:
Hahahahahaha

Look at all the leeds fans who jumped on the bandwagon and are now stuck there... (cept C W Bush who is a traitor of the highest order)

I started following them in the mid-nineties, courtesy of SWOS. Anyway, my English ancestry is all Yorkshire so in that sense they're the right team for me. I'm more of a Valencia bandwagoner, although I didn't become a fan because of the consecutive CL finals but in 2002 after this goal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2DR0VFuqoY

Mong said:
Hahahahahaha

leeds can go and get f**ked into oblivion

stabbed by harry, geez that was rubbish