1. Round 9 Edition OUT NOW:

The Round 9 issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and NRL match programme for is out now!

This week Andrew Ferguson shares an incredible piece detailing the birthplaces of rugby league and its clubs in Sydney. As always, we have the full program for the coming weekend's action across NRL, NSWRL and QRL with a wrap-up of the weekend just gone.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 9 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Tedesco rumour

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by jak, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Drakon

Drakon Juniors

As Alec's-saints said - it looks like it has been deleted but you can still view the thread here:-

http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=28649

2. Coffs dragon

Coffs dragon Bench

Hey Gareth, I'm not sure which Al you are talking about!! I can only presume it's Al Pacino or Al Bundy in which case they are actors just pretending......like this Tedesco rumour. LOL

dragonssamy61 and Gareth67 like this.
  3. TomRedVRiver

TomRedVRiver Bench

Alright, where do I start.

"Good potential"? He's played for NSW.. and not only that, he will be the NSW fullback for the foreseeable future. I'm pretty sure he's realising that potential and not only that, he's 23 years old.
    I'm not sure where you're getting this rep chances with 4 games under his name thing from?

"Injury Prone"? He hasn't had a serious injury since 2014. For the last two years he's played almost every game in each season, it was only because he literally copped a knee to the face last year and suffered a broken jaw that he was out for a period of time. That would have put any player out of action, completely out of his control.
    Besides, isn't it a testament to the kind of player he is? Two ACL injuries and he's back playing the way he is.

Tedesco is the sort of player that can create something out of nothing. I've never seen someone bust tackles like he can. His ball-playing ability is that of a 5/8 and he is one of the quickest fullbacks in the comp, if not the quickest. He is confident and safe under the high ball, is always the first player floating around in support and unlike most of our current team, can run the length of the field untouched.

Frank Facer and Dragsters like this.
  4. TheFrog

TheFrog Coach

On the last 2 games....overrated.

He doesn't win you games. If your forwards are on top he'll score your points for you and look mighty sharp doing it. If they aren't he's often a passenger.

5. Gareth67

Gareth67 First Grade

Yes mate , I am pretty sure that is Al Pacino on his avatar , and I do agree with you , as much as I would like it to be so , I just cannot see it being correct . More so with the knowledge of Cleary being the new Tigers coach , as I am sure that Tedesco would be one player , that he would be keeping on . However , stranger things have happen .

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    Coffs dragon likes this.
  6. Walpole

Walpole Juniors

I wouldn't worry justifying Teddy's abilities to anyone. If someone can't see he's a good player they're either not watching or just trying to start an argument.

As for him in a Dragons jersey I'll believe it when I see it.

7. Capital

Capital Juniors

With Tedesco at fullback, Field at 5/8 and Herbert and/or Garrick in the backline, we will have speed, speed and more speed.

8. AyiosYiorgos

AyiosYiorgos Coach

Refuse to believe it..

9. VodkaSaint

VodkaSaint Juniors

wont happen, Just a rumor .

10. dragonssamy61

dragonssamy61 First Grade

You never now Gareth but I will believe it if I see him in the red v

Gareth67 and TruSaint like this.
  11. Life's Good

Life's Good Coach

It's a package deal that includes Rangi Chase.....

12. Dragon Revival

Dragon Revival Juniors

There was talk that Easts would make a play for him late last year. I think that is more likely. Remember that Tedesco
    signed with Canberra and reneged. I have a feeling that Millward sends up smokescreens when he talks about Dufty, Field and Robson getting a run in NRL in 2018.

13. possm

possm Coach

Mary does not sign players or get involved with their singing. It's all too hard for him. He needs to spend a lot of his time thinking about his bench management.

ALSGI and Coffs dragon like this.
  14. _Johnsy

_Johnsy Referee

On current form best FB in the world or maybe a dead heat with turbo, but he's not THAT good, uuuuummm ok.

So pretty much like every other FB to have played the game.

15. possm

possm Coach

Just as Mary doesn't sign players, Millward does not select the 17 each week; although he'd like to one day.

dragonssamy61 likes this.
  16. _Johnsy

_Johnsy Referee

I'll wait at the airport

dragonssamy61 and Life's Good like this.
  17. FlameThrower

FlameThrower Bench

And young Dufty on maybe a third of that price, would do the job and still give us some spare cash.
    Don't believe it....and better to keep our best young guns.

18. Michaeldragonslife25

Michaeldragonslife25 Juniors

I heard we signed Tim moltzen ?

Drakon likes this.
  19. possm

possm Coach

Yes I agree however, Mary is not giving them a gig in first grade and Dufty is not doing a great deal in reserve grade. I think if Tedesco is signed then we will need a 6 and 5 for first the grade side.

20. BennyV

BennyV Coach

Wait, are we still referring to Tedesco? Or have we moved on to discussing literally every other backline player in the league?!

Let's be real, it's astonishing that Tedesco has been able to show the skill he has behind that bunch of cream puffs the Tigers call forwards! He's easily in the Top 3 fullbacks in the league with Boyd and RTS, and daylight comes in 4th.

RedVee likes this.