What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teenage Celebrity Crushes

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Wouldn't say embarrassing, but a crush nonetheless, it's been said on here before - Charisma Carpenter (she's incredibly hot, well until she cut her hair anyway), then there's Sarah Michelle Gellar, and then Holly Valance, and finally Anna Kournikova

stevo

Juniors
Saw a magazine today that reminded me of another lil crush i had. The guy from McLeods (Alex), he used to be on a show called The Fire. Very hot!

aqua_duck

Coach
The_Joey_Show said:
Martina Hingis.

Game Set and Match for me... 8 years ago, and still now.
I remember when everyone went through the Anna '0 career titles' Kournikova phase I stuck solid to Martina, infact I had the hots for her when she was like 15 or 16

~bedsy~ said:
jtt6.jpg

he's so effing cute :|!

Stuzmeister

Juniors
aqua_duck said:
I remember when everyone went through the Anna '0 career titles' Kournikova phase I stuck solid to Martina, infact I had the hots for her when she was like 15 or 16
That's when my crush on her was the biggest. Pretty much when she first started.

Bicey_18

Bench
aqua_duck said:

I remember one Aussie Open my uncle took me to watch Martina Hingis play and he made up a really cool banner which said it all...

"I didnt make a Banna for Anna... Cos Im Keena On Martina"

Hingis kept flashing a smile up at my uncle when she saw it .. i think she got kinda embarrased :lol:

chinorocks

Juniors
Penny from Inspector Gadget.

Christine Lakin (Alicia from Step by Step)

Jenny Garth (Kelly from 90210)

There the earliest ones I can remember...

Megalomaniac

Juniors
stevo said:
Damien Martyn, like really badly. We was going to get married. LOL, he such a weird looking person now. He looked better with a chubby baby face.

Omg I went through the Brett Lee phase...I was known in my school for being in love with him...I remember taking a photo with him and he had his arm around me!! :shock: :lol:

I was also in love with John Mayer and Jason Mraz.

My love for Mraz has flamed up again after going to his concert recently #-o

Doctor

Bench
The_Joey_Show said:
Martina Hingis.

Game Set and Match for me... 8 years ago, and still now.

Yep, it straight sets for me too. An incredibly good looking woman... and with a European accent too. Priceless.

The other one is Kate Winslett probably based almost entirely on Titanic. She was the only thing that sustained the movie for three hours. It's funny that as a teenager I found friends said they fancied the really trim and busty celebrities. But in Kate Winslett you find someone who looked more real than anything, but no less attractive.

Just thinking about it, probably the biggest one was Natalie Portman. Star Wars brought her to our attention, but I think the Queen Amidala look didn't really do her justice. She's probably one of the only actresses to be able to get away with a shaved head and still look beautiful.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Samwise said:
just thought of some others... (and this thread needs pictures)

who could forget Kelly Kapowski (Saved by the bell)
saved-2.jpg

Kelly Packard from California Dreams
Ocean Girl
and perhaps the most embarrasing, Caitlin from Degrassi High
normal_caitlin.jpg

OMIGOD!!! Caitlin from Degrassi!!! She was my No.1 for ages!!! Now im married to gorgeous gal who looks just like her kinda...oh and Kelly Kapowski's real name is Tiffani Amber Thiesson or something....she graduated from Saved By The Bell and went onto Beverly Hills 90210 I think...and she played a real bitch from memory....anyway...some of my crushes included...

Melissa Tkautz (from E Street and she also sang a bit....)
Melissass.jpg

Alyssa Milano (before she was on Charmed...way back on a show called Who's The Boss)
alyssa_milano_001.jpg

and my most embarrassing...Kylie Minogue...circa 1988
200px-Kyliefirstalbum.jpg