What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teig Wilton

Quigs

Immortal
ATT Cools: Old Narooma mates name is Speed Harper for your mate. Squeak was his dads nickname.

Hooper

Juniors
Young Cody Fuz comes from good blood lines, being part of the youngest generation of the Hughes family of Canterbury - Bankstown Bulldogs fame.

Special K

Coach
Moylan needs to work on his deception as every team knows that short ball to Wilton is coming. There was a few times where Sifa was available or the kick which finally worked at the end.

they’ll work it out

coolumsharkie

Referee
ATT Cools: Old Narooma mates name is Speed Harper for your mate. Squeak was his dads nickname.
Ha ok, he didn't know (remembered) you or Squeak Harper. His name is "Kenno" aka Wayne Kennedy, the bloke that lives in Coolum, was the Pres of BBJRLFC. Played with both brothers (there's a 3rd older one and he said there was a brother in-law as well) All crazy Country boys. Rattled off a whole bunch of names but I've forgotten. I'll write it down next time :D

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Cools, if he is from the Bay then he would know Sluggo Elliott (ex Panther player). Sluggo was Capt Coach of Narooma back in 81 and travelled down from Batemans Bay. I was non playing coach of the Reserve Grade that year.

Good times.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Hey Cools, if he is from the Bay then he would know Sluggo Elliott (ex Panther player). Sluggo was Capt Coach of Narooma back in 81 and travelled down from Batemans Bay. I was non playing coach of the Reserve Grade that year.

Good times.
Yep he mentioned him and said the same thing almost verbatim to what you just posted.

Quigs

Immortal
Hold all tickets Cools.... it was 1979 and Sluggo was Captain Coach of firsts and I was Captain Coach of the Ressies. If the old memory is correct I think Teigs old man played in the firsts. Still great times.

Craigshark

First Grade
Teig Wilton is shit. Ronaldo has his flaws and is copping it rightly so partly, but watch Wilton rush in on Chad for two of their tries which stops everyone outside of him being able to slide which inevitably brings Ronaldo in field. That left side has only looked good in the last three years with Graham defending in the starting side.

Honestly Teig is rated highly by the club just like Brailey. I thought and hoped we’d see more by now, but I think he’s just shit. Talakai provided more. Teig doesn’t provide anything from the bench either.