What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Televised National League Grand Finals

bartman

Immortal
UK only I'm afraid...

On Sky Sports 3, Sunday 10 October:
3:00pm Halifax v York (for remaing NL1 spot)
4:45pm Leigh v Whitehaven (for potential Superleague spot)

Both games being played at Widnes.

C'mon York City Knights! 8)

JasonE

Bench
I got both of last years GF's on video and i thought both games were really good, i was suprised by the standard of NL2, it was much b etter than i thought it would b e.

Hightown Tiger

Juniors
bartman said:
UK only I'm afraid...

On Sky Sports 3, Sunday 10 October:
3:00pm Halifax v York (for remaing NL1 spot)
4:45pm Leigh v Whitehaven (for potential Superleague spot)

Both games being played at Widnes.

C'mon York City Knights! 8)

Ditto.

I'll be there, supporting York Knights (should I wear my Cas shirt??) and for the NL1 decider I will be a neutral.

GB Lion

Juniors
NL1 Decider - Come on the Fax

NL1 Promotion decider - should i shout for Leigh????.......nah i leave that to the Skints.......ooops sorry Saints!!! Come on Whitehaven!!!!

In all honesty i will be shoutin for Leigh because it will be nice to travel down the road to leigh instead of a nother visit to Yorkshire (sorry cas).

Last year i was surprised at the quality on show last year. The NL2 game was a real nailbiter and the NL1 game between Salford and Leigh was a hard, well fought game by both sides.

Cuchullain

Juniors
Wigan RL said:
In all honesty i will be shoutin for Leigh because it will be nice to travel down the road to leigh instead of a nother visit to Yorkshire (sorry cas).

agreed :thumn

plenty more banter in the town centre too on match days :D

DrewBeliever

Juniors
I'll be there, supporting Halifax back into NL1 and Hopefully to see Liegh gain promotion to SL.

Though, it would be great to have a Cumbrian team in SL.

terracesider

Juniors
Wet Cat and Cheese said:
Gawd Halifax are useless...how could a team screw up so badly over a short period of time? :|

Lack of money. :lol:

I'm not sure how a previous board got them into such a financial mess, but I'd guess selling their ground and moving in with with the pro soccer club is at the root of it all.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
It's not that funny Terracesider, It's actually pretty sad to see them doing so poor after there stint in Super League.

And if they sold there ground, how come the buyers didn't decide to finish the stand which is quater built for the past 4 seasons off?

Any way, besides from the Bunnies what English Club do you support, seen as you come from Derbyshire it's pretty tough to suss you out.

terracesider

Juniors
I'm a Fartowner and, after over twenty years of geting stick from oh-so-superior Fax fans when we were in a much worse state than Fax are now, the only thing I find sad about it is that I'm not still living in Huddersfield to fully enjoy pay-back time.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Obviously now I'm going to let you off, because my sister is a Huddersfield supporter and I know the crap what she's been put through with the Fax supporters.
I'm also a closer follower of the Giants when the Bulls aren't playing, and with my favourite player Drew heading your way, you have every right to laugh.

terracesider

Juniors
So kind, and since we're being nice to each other, I was not the only Fartowner who tipped the Bulls to win the GF before the play-offs began.

FWIW I think Fax and Leigh will win.

Rednecked Yobbo

Juniors
I watched the first half of the Leeds-Wigan game this morning but then had to piss off to work. Can anyone tell me who won?

Go the EELS! Leeds Premiers 2004!

terracesider

Juniors
Rednecked Yobbo said:
I watched the first half of the Leeds-Wigan game this morning but then had to piss off to work. Can anyone tell me who won?

Go the EELS! Leeds Premiers 2004!

There's one martch left for Leeds to bottle it. :lol:

DrewBeliever

Juniors
I hope your right there champ, and Thanks for the support.
Looks like the majority of the Super League is lending there support for us on Sat.

Do you go to Giants matches, I'm getting a season ticket with my sister next season so I'll be able to go to as many fixtures to lend a helping hand of support when the Bulls aren't clashing.

terracesider

Juniors
Unfortunately, years of good living have taken their toll on my health so I don't get to any Hudds matches these days. Frustrating but there we are.

I also get the impression that the majority of neutrals are behind Bradford.

The Rhinos are ESL's answer to the Roosters, only they are much richer but never win much.