What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telstra Premiership Round 3 - Team Announcements

ShineDog

Juniors
I thought LOCKYER was out for 8 weeks....and he is named to play this Friday night...
is he a certainty??????

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
f**k, don't know how many times it's been explained:

FINA World Swimming Championships @ Rod Laver Arena - next to OP - on Saturday night.

lockyno1

Post Whore
He is more than 50/50. If I was to be a betting man, he won't play this week, but he'll be 100% the following week.

willvillain

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
He is more than 50/50. If I was to be a betting man, he won't play this week, but he'll be 100% the following week.

Like Watson being a certainty for the first test? Then an ABSOLUTE certainty for the second test...etc....

lockyno1

Post Whore
Different injuries, plus Watson did have a history of injuries. Lockyer has been pretty durable. I just hope he doesn't rush back.

mxlegend99

Referee
I love the look of the Panthers side this week.

Raiders fans said Elliot wouldn't take action of people failing to perform, but he dropped Matty Cross for Matty Bell. He's also naming Tim Grant, one of our most promising younger fellas as the 18th man. Nick Youngquest is running around in Premier League this week also, after Michael Jennings stole his spot in our team. Thank christ for that. It was the only change that really mattered.

I think the Broncos with Lockyer will be a great challenge and an awesome Friday night match.

nqboy

First Grade
doglyf said:
whats up with Faumi (spelling) i thought he was a good strong player and added a big difference of the bench
He's also a hog that stifles us at times and we're going alright without him so far.

nqboy

First Grade
Yippee_Wippee said:
NRL vs Panthers (Suncorp Stadium, 8:00pm Friday March 30)

1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Steve Michaels
3. Brent Tate
4. Justin Hodges
5. Darius Boyd
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Shane Perry
8. Dane Carlaw
9. Shaun Berrigan
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Brad Thorn
13. Greg Eastwood

14. Nick Kenny
15. Ben Hannant
16. Andrew Lomu
17. Ian Lacey

Source:BHQ

Good to see Lacey back, he outclassed Ennis on the weekend for Aspley.
Perry back to half, huh? Well, Bennett has always followed his own path.

Andrew Lomu - ex-Cronulla?