What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

temata proabbly gone

playdaball

Bench
Could Te Mata's agent, Chris Orr, be playing 'poker' with the Warriors by naming 4 NRL sides as well as a couple of ESL clubs being interested in Te Mata.

Iafeta

Referee
ozbash said:
te mata's biggest problem is the position he gets put in. he is not a prop- too small.

he would be a good 2nd row forward but would need developement.
reminds me of a young logan swann.

Bingo!

I reckon if they worked with him on some ball skills he'd be a good lock. He's definitely no way whatsoever an NRL prop.

Iafeta

Referee
Thierry Henry said:
Price is 106kg, Villa is 105kg, Te mata is 104kg and he's too small?

Yeah, but how much of that is tangled in his dreads and not in his physique?

ozbash

Referee
Thierry Henry said:
Price is 106kg, Villa is 105kg, Te mata is 104kg and he's too small?

ok, maybe i said it wrong, te mata is the wrong shape for a prop.
he,s head and shoulders taller than feka, he,d be well over 6 foot wheras wiki and feka's arses are a lot closer to the ground.

mattyj

Juniors
I think Temata's problem is that he is too slow. Which is strange because i think i heard he used to play on the wing.

Maybe he has been too one dimentional in his training to beef up for his role in the forwards, but he seems to hit the line at about 2 miles an hour. Size aint worth Jack usless you can get it moving in about the 4-5 meters before you hit the defensive line.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Price is the wrong shape for a prop as well, but he goes ok. This isn't union, league props are often tall and relatively athletic (not that I'm calling Te Mata athletic...). I don't think it matters where Te Mata plays, no go-forward=no go-forward in any position.

JJ

Immortal
yup - props come in all shapes and sizes these days...

Te Mata just hasn't shown anything...

Bullseye

Juniors
Bradford Bulls have today catagorically denied being interested in signing Temata.

Judging by some comments on here it's a good job!

Latest posts