What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEN News - Bird to sign on Friday

no it's funny pogo how you keep posting here like youve got any credibility at all, you renown liar and hypocrite

you make a point don, but if he's being used 3 wide of the ruck and as a runner, why is he wearing the 6? dont we have enough centres (considering we have 3 - those in 3 and 4, and phil bailey who is invariably bludging out in the centres anyway?)

DJDL

Bench
It's just a number, SS.
We're not playing traditional 6 , 7 and 8. More like we are using two locks, with Peach coming in to act as a 6 from time to time.

Noddy controls it all, Peach is the alternative, everyone else is just runners for these two.

That's something we're going to have to sort out
People playing in their positions
They can start with that big oaf Phil Bailey, then move on to Bird

pogo

Juniors
get back to pre school nark you are so boring.

maybe i should bring back your f**k off nutley or piss off you whinging girl bailey threads!!!!!

ohh gee i forgot you were so soft you had to go back and edit the headings!!

maybe i should bring back your f**k off nutley or piss off you whinging girl bailey threads!!!!!
If you want to concede that you've got nothing, be my guest

We've been over this, many times
It's not my fault that you are so stupid that you could not understand the reasoning

Pogo, worst poster ever on this forum. And that requires some doing, let me tell you that. Perhaps you'd like to tell us some more lies or do some more slimey backflips. Please dont reply to me. Youre too dog-low for me to bother with.

pogo

Juniors
low????

geez mate from your posts its obvious your so low you could crawl under snakes belly with an umbrella up!!!

do me a favour and take up following another club!!

you could crawl under snakes belly with an umbrella up!!!
You're good with those early 20th century catchphrases and proverbs, not so good at having an adult discussion.

do me a favour and take up following another club!!
And do me a favour and have your hollow head send a message to your arthritic fingers to do the typing, instead of pouring your colostomy bag all over the keys, I dont need your shit on my computer monitor.

i think this development should take place in the lower grades

i'm happy to keep him as long as he is getting paid <$50,000/season

Shark

Bench
Hey Jimbo, we know you think you're cool, but...

http://www.funnymerkins.com/images/closetodick.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, leave those schoolboys alone and RUN AT ME, pal!!!

Latest posts