What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis

horrie hastings

First Grade
Brisbane international first round yesterday
Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov

First round tonight
Dominic Theim vs Rafael Nadal.

You would be very happy if you had first round tickets and got to see either match.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Oh wow, the quality of tennis Angie Kerber and Ajla Tomljanovic was amazing even more so considering both were coming back from major lay offs, one of the best women's matches i have ever watched

horrie hastings

First Grade
You couldn't have asked more for the quality of tennis between Australia and Germany last night, all three matches, the Women's singles, then the Men's singles and then the mixed doubles could have gone either way, it was quality tennis all the way and you couldn't have asked any more from all the players involved.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Never been a big fan of Alexander Zverev but have to totally respect what he did last night and into the early hours of this morning and then saving two championship points just now in the final, this tennis has been great without any histrionics.

isaiah

Bench
Nine WWOS playing catchup with women's tennis.
Would have been better as the olympic network, to admit their mistake, find who made the call to not show women, sack them, and move on.
just now, i'd rather see rune losing to a french WC than this rybakina/ blinkova rubbish.

isaiah

Bench
Nine WWOS playing catchup with women's tennis.
Would have been better as the olympic network, to admit their mistake, find who made the call to not show women, sack them, and move on.
just now, i'd rather see rune losing to a french WC than this rybakina/ blinkova rubbish.
3 v 57, even after losing the first set, rybakina still wins this in a canter

isaiah

Bench
I imagine a site like 'tennis tonic' is run by google A.I.
Great stats but had blinkova 7-1 this year and the other girl 1-2.
easy mistake to make if you dont have eyes to watch the sport

isaiah

Bench
3 v 57, even after losing the first set, rybakina still wins this in a canter
Blinkova with a break in the deciding set, still zero chance of making the third round. Our Aussie from two years ago is the only WTA player since Davenport who, with chunky legs, can beat a top ten girl

isaiah

Bench
What year did channel 7, yes I do mean the previous tennis broadcaster, make the coach’s box the celebrities and show their reactions to every point?
I used to enjoy the sport so much more the year before that

Latest posts