What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

termy quotes

Terminator

First Grade
Mr Angry said:
Keep up the good work Keg, your a champion.
I have seen a heart inside Termy, but if nothing else you make me feel good about myself. :)

Thanks for the backhanded compliment Mr.Angry, if you need me to make you feel good about yourself you mustnt be very happy.

Anonymous

Juniors
Terminator said:
So why havent you got a man yet, probably because you have a got a face like a smashed crab, and an arse as wide as a house, you probably waddle around your office in ski pants like a bulldog, you have a dull bitchy personality, I wouldnt want an annoying two dimensional twit like you around anyway Brook.

Anonymous

Juniors
Yes... no disrespect to Brook btw... I know that she handled the situation perfectly.
If stupidity was gold, Terminator is the mother lode.

salivor

First Grade
*Terminator post deleted

You're really skating on thin ice with that Termy. You know that posting a personal message on the public board without that members consent is against the rules, let alone the fact you quite obviously fabricated the message from willow.

Terminator

First Grade
I didnt fabricate it at all you silly twit, I pasted it on here word for word, take a look inside my messages kept, Im just showing everyone what a sanctomonius prick the guy really is.

You still posted it in public. You do realise what the "P" stands for in PM?

I wonder what you said to provoke such a reaction?

salivor

First Grade
I was giving Willow the benefit of the doubt and I'm sure he will defend himself on the fabrication issue but as Dean said you posted it in public which is against the rules and something we take a very strong stance on.

Terminator

First Grade
Yeah sorry Dean, I'm tired of the bastard, it wont happen again.
I also have it saved on floppy.
I said some pretty low stuff.

Terminator

First Grade
salivor said:
I was giving Willow the benefit of the doubt and I'm sure he will defend himself on the fabrication issue but as Dean said you posted it in public which is against the rules and something we take a very strong stance on.

Look in my message bank then if you think I made it up, your Admin remember.

Craig

Juniors
[quote='Terminator"]Um for those who cant see the bleeding obvious, the left, our society has almost collapsed into a spiral of moral decay, a direct result of shying away from traditional family values and embracing PC which is nothing but a lie, a rotting cancer that dictates what is good or right, when it clearly is not.[/quote]

Anonymous

Juniors
I'm not going to lower myself to this bloke's level. I missed what was said and will find out soon enough from those who saw it. But suffice to say there was an exchange of PMs some days ago and disgusting references were made towards my family - and I retaliated... something I regret but what I said was mild in comparison the what this creep was saying.

I should have banned him then but I have a policy of not banning people just because they are pissing me off.

I have also received other complaints about Terminator using the PM system to deliver threats and personal abuse. More than a few people have asked me to ban him. Quite obviously, it was only a matter of time before he would ban himself.
If he has published a PM message here. Then that's the final straw.

And btw, this business of saying "it wont happen again" doesnt wash with me anymore. We've had apologies before from Terminator and they are obviously worthless.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
eternaltreblinka said:
Why not just take away his PMs? This thread shows the forum would miss him...
This seems fair too me, however I am not privy to the PMs that have been floating around. The joys of administration. :?

Anonymous

Juniors
eternaltreblinka said:
Why not just take away his PMs? This thread shows the forum would miss him...
I'm pretty sure I can guess the reason why millers set up this thread in the first place.
Sorry mate, you only know half of it (no disrespect). He was banned before and has had more final warnings than he deserved.

salivor

First Grade
Guys this is not a one off incident for Termy, he has been banned previously before and this latest incident abuses the trust put in him by admins and mods in letting him back into the forum.

Latest posts