What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

termy quotes

JoeD

First Grade
Poor Termy, I don't know what he did this time but it must have been bad. I'll miss him though, best source of entertainment here . . . and he only threatened my life once!! :shock:

JoeD

First Grade
At least we have this thread to remember him by . . . I'm expecting a lot more viewings now that he's gone . . .

Simo

First Grade
Man it must have been a juicy PM!

I always miss what happens when something goes down, darn life i lead outside of this place!

So is Termy actually gone, temporarily banned?, or just been threatened.

Because you gotta admit he is worth every penny on these forums for a laugh!

Although i havent got any weird PM's from him so i dont no whats being said.

Its only a forum after all, what gets people so fired up that you have to do something that gets you banned?

JoeD

First Grade
what gets people so fired up that you have to do something that gets you banned?

The workings inside termy's head would be a mystery to us all . . .

Simo

First Grade
millersnose said:
Willow said:
I'm pretty sure I can guess the reason why millers set up this thread in the first place.

i accept no responsibility for termies
reactions

What was the mystery reason?

I thought it was just for a laugh!

Please elaborate those in the know, im sick of always being in the dark!
(no jokes about turning on the lights!)

Rexxy

Coach
I think Millers was concerned that Termie was making him (Millers) look too extreme. ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
millersnose said:
Willow said:
I'm pretty sure I can guess the reason why millers set up this thread in the first place.

reactions
I know that. He's responsible for his own reactions... and over the months, there have been plenty of them.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Terminator said:
I dont like seeing animals go through pain either and have put a few cats down and a kangaroo with the blunt end of a small chopping axe.

Your all class termy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dead_possum

Juniors
The fight club terminator extract starts here

modunit said:
Preniers is boring, inane, repetitive, dull, and just plain pointless.
dead_possum said:
We need to find new, older, crustier, and maybe wittier opponents. Surely that couldn't be so difficult?
terminator said:
I want another crack at the job, I was ambushed by 4 corners, except for Rex they hardly ever come here.
dead_possum said:
Termite?

Older - yes
Crustier - yes
Wittier - no, well ok, definitely wittier than preniers.

How may we abuse you?
terminator said:
Im not standing in for Preniers on here, hell I cop it enough on 4 corners
Untouchables too scared to come here after he was blasted by EG and EA, Halfman hangs mostly out in the Funbar, Melon might as well have ceased to exist, RLE cant take it, Thierrys just not interested, that only leaves good ol Prennies, I bet hes just itching for more abuse.

A coward at heart, or smart enough to know his own limits, or one who will dish it out but can't take it? My main problem was he couldn't tell the difference between an insult (clever or otherwise) and a creative threat of violence.

millersnose

Post Whore
Simo said:
millersnose said:
Willow said:

reactions

willow is insinuating i put this thread up in order to provoke termy into a temper fit and thus use his own total lack of self control to manufacture his banning

millersnose

Post Whore
i must admit though i was curious what the reaction would be :lol:

seriously though i do actually agree with denis that the guy destroyed threads and geniused discussion

many times threads were settling down to a decent discussion and termy would arrive and hurl abuse and destroy the thread

maybe willow could limit his membership to the fight club and ffb :idea:

Simo

First Grade
millersnose said:
Simo said:
millersnose said:
Willow said:

reactions

willow is insinuating i put this thread up in order to provoke termy into a temper fit and thus use his own total lack of self control to manufacture his banning

Cheers Millers!,

If that was what was intended you get an A++++!