What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Hill...

Slugs

Briza said:
Manly's fave closet supporter has returned, Hi Slug \0/

Howdy

and what agreat time to make a return..The Mightie Bunnies winning four out of their last five..............how sweet it is :D :D

BTW me a closet Beagles supporter ..................HARDLY !!!!!:roll: :roll:

Alex28

Coach
Just a quick memo for Terry Hill:

How does it feel to be beaten by a bunch of Reserve Graders ;-)

He is a flea...

chileman

Coach
Slugs said:
Howdy

and what agreat time to make a return..The Mightie Bunnies winning four out of their last five..............how sweet it is :D :D
:lol: Yes slugsie, you're making your usual run for the semis 10 weeks to late :p

canteen worker

Juniors
The only semi that Souths will see is the one that comes to collect the goal posts to take them to Homebush. They could buy "Here's Truckin" as there are some semis in there as well!

Slugs

chileman said:
:lol: Yes slugsie, you're making your usual run for the semis 10 weeks to late :p

Chile Out Man

You know what they say./....Better late than never

GO you MIGHTY BUNNIES :D
Just wait to we pluck those feather dusters on the weekend...now that will make a great year being the team that ensures the Rorters miss out on a final 8 spot.

BTW When is prodigal son HOPPA returning ????? I am sure you miss his finger ( I mean hand work ) :shock:

m0j0

Bench
Slugs said:
now that will make a great year being the team that ensures the Rorters miss out on a final 8 spot.
Hardly. That title surely belongs to Warriors, Storm, Dragons and Panthers.

Slugs

m0j0 said:
Hardly. That title surely belongs to Warriors, Storm, Dragons and Panthers.
Yeah but we will have the hammer and nails to seal their fate..I am sure even you lot would jut love for the Rorters to miss the 8 this year.:roll: