What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Martin leaving end of year

raidersforme

Juniors
It does not say where but yes he is leaving :)

For me and the rest of the guys leaving it was a case of mixed emotions as we played our last matches in Canberra as Raiders, and although it would have been great to have come back next week for a home semi-final, the send-off is something I was very proud to be a part of, as were Jason Smith, Michael Hodgson and Adam Mogg.
It’s also important we remember Terry Martin as another player who is leaving at season’s end, and we wish him all the best for the future because Terry has been a true clubman for the green machine.

Source: http://www.raiders.com.au/season/extratime/coach/

Edwahu

Bench
Hopefully he can get another gig. One of the nicest blokes at the club from all reports.

Macko8

Juniors
I thought he had a really good game Round 1 against Manly at brooky.
From memory his tackle count was superb and had a few good charges, but dropped off through-out. Got to take in that he was injured all last year and would take some time for him to get back to his best.
A player in the mould of Michael Hodgson and suffered the same sort of injuries with his shoulder and sadly also plays like hodgo haha!!!

Glad we are finally getting rid of some deadwood and we'll be a better team for it.
I wish you all the best in your future endeavors tezza!!!!

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
this means that next year we dont have one player from our 2004 roster...or at least from my 2004 team poster

Freddo

Juniors
i can say nice bloke wish him the best but this is abit late would have prefered to seen him go years ago hope he takes rothery with him

legend

Coach
I for one hope Rothery stays. I think he has a lot more to offer than Martin or Kahler and will be prove to be an asset to the team if he stays.

skeepe

Immortal
If Rothery left it would come back to bite us, I can guarantee that.

That said, he is running out of time to impress... he certainly isn't getting any younger. Stuck in the the fantastic in PL but average in FG basket at the moment.