What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEST MATCH AU v NZ *Live scores & discussion*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
GAME > Australia v New Zealand
WHEN > Friday 20 April, 7:30pm
WHERE > SUNCORP STADIUM
MEDIA > LIVE 9, LIVE 2GB, LIVE ABC
REF > Steve Ganson
TIX > Ticketek.

Australia
1. Hunt, 2. Tate, 3. Lyon, 4. Hodges, 5. King, 6. Lockyer (c), 7. Thurston, 8. Kite, 9. Smith, 10. Civoniceva, 11. Hindmarsh, 12. Mason, 13. Ryan
Int - 14. Bailey, 15. Berrigan, 16. Simpson, 17. Tupou
New Zealand (squad)
Krisnan Inu, Jake Webster, Iosia Soliola, Simon Mannering, Manu Vatuvei, Benji Marshall, Ben Roberts, Nathan Cayless, Dene Halatau, Roy Asotasi (c), Sonny Bill Williams, Tony Puletua, David Fa'alogo.
Int - David Faiumu, Sam Rapira, Greg Eastwood, Frank Pritchard

Late mail?

Nook

Bench
Nowhere near enough class for the Kiwis without Jones. They'll hang in, for a while. Need something special from Benji and Sonny to have any shot.

Nook

Bench
Anyone know if it is to be telecast live/short delay in Melbourne?

If not with the Bledisloe at the MCG this year (and presumably a live Vic broadcast of the RU to go with it), this will likely be the first year in a few when the Aus v NZ union outrates the rugby league here.

lockyno1

Post Whore
No telecast into melbourne on FTA, will be on Fox later no idea what time. World Cup cricket starts at 11:30pm.

panthersballboy

Juniors
I think the Aussies will win quite comfortably. The kiwi's have no kicking game at all with the halves. Both play a more running style game rather than kicking/organising.

I predict McClennan to get the sack after this one but not to worry he'll pick up a job choreorgraphing broadway shows due to the sensational haka.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
"Bride and Prejudice" is on tonight on 9 Melbourne

Meanwhile...
2.30pm
Wildlife Adventures with David Ireland
3.30pm
Joan of Arcadia
4.30pm
Gilmore Girls
5.30pm
Postcards

On Sunday.

Seriously, WTF? Why don't they just show RL... it would rate much better than filler program CRAP.

Shorty

Staff member
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Im hearing late changes from the Kiwis

Eastwood to start SBW to bench
Interesting...I thought they'd have him starting:?

Nook

Bench
Nine aren't going to give anything away this year with Seven right up their collective arse.

If they reckon Dino-riders reruns are going to draw a couple of thousand more than the RL then the RL won't be on.

(My personal preference would be to be able to watch both. Dino-riders, very cool show. After years of peaceful existence on the peaceful planet Valoria, Questar and his people were forced into battle... *regresses into childlike state*)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well Im lookin forward to this,

once you hear the national anthems and haka, you can just feel it, a great test match coming up.

I think Australia will win because:

We've got more passionate players in our team, guys like Lockyer, Thurston, Hindmarsh, Civoniceva are just as hungry as the Kiwis. Every time they put on jersey with the Australian coat of arms they go out there and give it their absolute best.

I think its gonna be a great clash, the Kiwis will be fired up for this after their Tri Nations loss, the Aussies are well prepared.

GO AUSTRALIA!!

and go Australia in the cricket, even though we're already in the semis, but I'd be happy as long as we beat NZL.

pcpp

Juniors
Crowd of 'high 20's'... according to Rabs :(

Anyone think that live coverage has cost a few thousand fans?