What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEST MATCH AU v NZ *Live scores & discussion*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hallllftime :sleeper: Pretty average so far tbh.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Good, even game. Honestly, the Kiwis are defending really well and matching the Roos in all areas EXCEPT crucial decision making. In particular Roberts has put on a string of pretty poor plays, and Faiumu has been crap in the crucial hooker position since coming on- he's so ponderous and makes passing out of dummy half look like rocket science. Puletua is also having an ordinary game, everyone else is going well. Hunt is going great for Aus imo.

Timmah

Staff member
innsaneink said:
Gee Ganson seemed to blow half time very quickly. I thought it shoulda been play on

SBW knocked it on and touched it a second time. That was the call.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Good first half, shame about the p1ss poor crowd. Still, sounds like there's 50,000.

Australia still need to more, theyve gone wide plenty of times but havent gotten passed Mannering (didnt realise he was a good defender) or Soliola. Those inside balls from Thurston and Lockyer look dangerous, keep it up boys.

I think they'll go better in the second half and run away with it.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
We have blown a couple of oppertunites. Got keep hanging in there.

At least it is a hell of a lot more competive than last year.

Sonny Bill is going damn well and looks extremely dangerous.

mattyg

Bench
i doubt there will be over 30,000 there. The whole top level is empty. Wonder what nqboy will have to say about this??

Back on topic, Mason and Sonny Bill are both having blinders. Willie unlucky not to have a try to his name.

Timmah

Staff member
That surface is a f**king disgrace.

How the hell it's going to cope in late May is beyond me.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
That sums up the game so far. An electrifying break out should've seen Webster over in the corner, instead he drops it, SBW drops it, and then Roberts (having a shocker) makes an awful c**k up and Aussie score a soft try.

Latest posts