What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test of pics in poll

If we went back to retro which of these is the better reverse strip?

• [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/Unco/70ssharksRev.jpg[/IMG]

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/Unco/70ssharksRev2.jpg[/IMG]

Votes: 37 82.2%

• Total voters

Frenzy.

Immortal
Me too. But I really just wanted to see if you could have a poll with pics.

Probably opened a can of worms, but oh well :lol:

ghoti

Bench
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Me too. But I really just wanted to see if you could have a poll with pics.

Probably opened a can of worms, but oh well :lol:
Nice one Captain. I don't really like either of them, but I'd probably lean towards the second one.

As for the can of worms...consider it well and truly opened. A 'Who's the hottest out of Sully, Witt and Fulton?' poll to come soon from sullyfan himself methinks.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Max01 said:
Nice one Captain. I don't really like either of them, but I'd probably lean towards the second one.

As for the can of worms...consider it well and truly opened. A 'Who's the hottest out of Sully, Witt and Fulton?' poll to come soon from sullyfan himself methinks.

Me either Max to be honest and I relayy think they'd go for a different design for an away strip. I'd like them to get back to the sky blue though.

As for sullyfan - why not? Let the pony have his head.

I'm sure it will be followed by a hetero version sooner or later :lol:

Frenzy.

Immortal
sharkadelic said:
I voted the 2nd one but the 62 point thrashing jersey is the pick for mine...

Yes me too, as the home strip. Won't be able to have it for away games though I don't think :)

Club should run a contest like the Raiders did last year for a fan to design the away strip IMO.

Might be too smart an idea for our mob though.

fizman

Bench
Captain, could you please throw up a black jumper with a blue hoop and 2 white stripes??
I agree with all, DEFINATELY our best jumper ever

How about the away strip being our our original jersey except in white, with the V, thats a possibility.

Another option would be they did this at Sunderland for there away strip this year, had supporters vote on what they would like for there away strip, to do this what we would need is the NRL guidlines, i would then have the players and jersey sponsers view designs put forward, get them to selct 10, then could vote through web, on what design we would like to have for away strip

Shark

Bench
I reckn SSB68...

We played in a 'V' style jersey quite a bit too. I like that one perhaps for our away strip, as Captain says, with a maily white jumper.

Frenzy.

Immortal
fizman said:
Captain, could you please throw up a black jumper with a blue hoop and 2 white stripes??
I agree with all, DEFINATELY our best jumper ever

aaaahhhhh.

yeah.

70ssharksRev3.jpg

70ssharksRev4.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
OK so I have too much time on my hands periodically.

I took some other teams strips, mostly away strips and Cronullafied them. Some look pretty OK too

away_strips.jpg