What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TFS - Sydney Swans

brooksy19

Bench
FFS. This will do me.

The Swans on our Grand Final Footy Show, what a crock of sh*t..

I can't recall us getting a mention on their gf show.

Raider_69

Post Whore
what is this tripe
who the f**k are swans? did they win some country league cup or something? if not piss em off

Moffo

Referee
queer queer
they're red and they're white
they pump gay arse
day and at night

yobbo84

Coach
Their supporter base certainly has picked up since the Roosters missed out on the finals :p

shadow grinder

First Grade
this show has been sh*t!!! its the GF show and they have AFL androtops on. They get pete nuffy to sing....then chief at the start was making a dick out of himself (even more so then most weeks.)...*changes channel*

greeneyed

First Grade
An absolute *&$%$$#$#$@ disgrace. I have given up writing emails to Channel 9 complaining about how they cover AFL and soccer and union on our Footy Show. Can you IMAGINE the Melbourne Footy Show giving the Storm any coverage on theirs? Channel 9 are an absolute disgrace.

Red Bear

Referee
I wuite like the afl, good game and no threat to league at all.
I just aint wathcing cos the footy show itself is f**king crap! Fatty is an embarrasment

Raider_69

Post Whore
typical channel 9, have their little bum buddies

what on earth has someone like Paleiasena, Awen Guttenbeil Chad Randell or Mark Hughs done that Matty Adamson hasnt? :x
f**king tools

not even a mention on their f**king list
you wankers

Carlito

Juniors
adamson got on the list at the end, I dont understand how chad randall deserved to be in the video tho, i mean he had 50 odd games.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Carlito said:
adamson got on the list at the end, I dont understand how chad randall deserved to be in the video tho, i mean he had 50 odd games.

ahh ok my bad, was typing that up and missed the start of the list, but fair dinkum... chad Randell gets a little f**kin video? who the f**k is he?