What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tha MAGPIE report.

Macca

Coach
You people might not give a flying f**k, but I am going to report our season to you bludgers anyway.

magpies.jpg

The Miranda Magpies A2's.

Round 1: Umpiring (bye)

Stay tuned for report from Round 2 vs Taren Point Power (the club that nearly wooed me away from the pies)

Club song (needs improvement)

We are black, we are white,
We are f**king dynamite,
We are the boys from Seymour Shaw

We bowl swing, we bowl zing,
We bowl any f**king thing,

We hit sixes, we hit fours,
We belt the cover off the ball,

We drink beer, we drink rum,
We drink a tidy sum,

We are black, we are white,
We are f**king dynamite,

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing wrong with your club song.

Its fine to report here if you, if you wish and keep it all in this thread

Good luck for the upcoming season.

lolesi

First Grade
Miranda are shit!

Im in B9's this year, different name rego and all now :)

Seing as under my real name i aint allowed to play and all.

Macca

Coach
B9's for who? Miranda has a B9 side in. BTW Lolesi, Miranda ain't shit but if you think so, I'll bowl a few balls at you and we'll see if your opinion changes.

lolesi

First Grade
Illawong i think? I got no idea really

Haha fire up over Miranda! settle down geez

Id then have a bowl after you, You've got no idea haha

Macca

Coach
Ha ha! Bring your helmet champ. I open the bowling for the A2's and bat up the order when needed. B9's is like backyard cricket. :p

lolesi

First Grade
Haha, i play cause i play for fun with my mates, i could very easily play A grade, i have been taught how to bowl since i was 13 by Lenny Pasco, and played for City 2 years straight against Country, if i was playing under my real details, do you really think i could be playing B9's?

But once again i play cricket to play with my mates, as i cant play Footy with them during winter...

But what is this, i feel like a dickhead! i was having a gentle dig at miranda and you took it to heart and got a little to upset.

Settle down, and do not make assume how good or bad i am at anything.

Macca

Coach
Geez, why does everyone take me so seriously. I even put the tongue emiticon in there to tell you I was joking. I said b9's was like backyard cricket, not that you were a crap player BTW.

GO THE PIES!

lolesi

First Grade
McSharkie said:
B9's for who? Miranda has a B9 side in. BTW Lolesi, Miranda ain't sh*t but if you think so, I'll bowl a few balls at you and we'll see if your opinion changes.

Looks pretty serious to me :p

Though we should throw the arm over some time, would be good, we also had to umpire this week, its the worst part of cricket.

lolesi

First Grade
Would be suprised though there are some good players in the higher grades, just playing with thier mates, but there are alot more shit players, you can tell the good players straight away !

Funny shit

Macca

Coach
Especially when a Black and White shows up and you have to stand at square leg for 4 hours.

Seriously mate, I say that to everyone that talks to me about playing cricket, I am not even that quick, I just move it all over the place. :lol: I probably wouldn't bowl quicker than 120k.

lolesi

First Grade
Both times i umpired last year a black and white turned up, i was pissed of big time.

Thats like alot of the old ( :p ) blokes, most of em come off really short run ups and just rip it in and it goes everywhere, when i was younger and fat like 12 yrs old thats what i would do, and i wouldn't even mean to swing it.
Now im older i can run, i like it better heh

pogo

Juniors
there are a great number of incosistencies in this thread!!!!

the miranda club song has NEVER had we hit the cover off the ball in it.................thats unless they have changed it as much as they change their logo!!

as for the other inconsistencies we will have to wait a bit longer before they are exposed.

by the way lolesi playing under an assumed name is poor form indeed..almost as bad as rorting the rego details of new players, and thats something our mate mcsharkie s mates have expertise in!

all in the pursuit of winning a park cricket comp!!!!

it may be someone else in need of a helmet lolesi!!

SirShire

First Grade
Why didn't you jump ship McS?

After HSC, I'll have all my mates playing with me again, though I don't know what club. Pies were good, but I heard alot has changed. St Pat's is the WORST club in the comp I'm not sure yet, I'll see how it goes.

Can't wait to get back out there and smash a few bowlers round the park.

lolesi

First Grade
I dont wanna win park cricket! last year i came dead last, ask Tadpole! i played against him.

I could not give a shit where we come, as im there to play with my friends...
If we do win the comp! Tough shit, i had fun with my friends, and at B9's, thats all people are there to!

and i dont wear helmets :lol:

Macca

Coach
pogo said:
there are a great number of incosistencies in this thread!!!!

the miranda club song has NEVER had we hit the cover off the ball in it.................thats unless they have changed it as much as they change their logo!!

as for the other inconsistencies we will have to wait a bit longer before they are exposed.

by the way lolesi playing under an assumed name is poor form indeed..almost as bad as rorting the rego details of new players, and thats something our mate mcsharkie s mates have expertise in!

all in the pursuit of winning a park cricket comp!!!!

it may be someone else in need of a helmet lolesi!!

Where are the other inconsistencies Pogo? You can't help yourself can you? Get over it mate.

The song was changed by me. I had a big part in writing the original too if you remember, and since I am still a member of the club and you are not, I'll reserve the right to change it however I like.

As for rorting the rego, I had absolutely nothing to do with that and as far as I know it didn't happen. Just one of your conspiracy theories I reckon.

I didn't think it would take you long to attack this thread. Ha Ha, atleast I got you posting again. :lol:

Macca

Coach
This Saturday will see us take on competition heavyweights Taren Pt Power.

TPP, a side stacked with former A grade magpies and ring ins from several other A grade sides will be very hard to match in both the bowling and batting departments.

It looks as though the 'Pies could go in understrength, so TPP will start heavily backed favourites.

Detalis of week 1 will be posted on Monday.