What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank God!!!!!!!

gregstar

Referee
thank god i'm not a rooster supporter!

if saints ever even consider purchasing the two gimps masquerading as halves, i'll chew my own testicles off.

admit it melon & ovp - you're considering drug abuse!

you poor b*stards!

macavity

Referee
anasta is a bad lock masquerading as a 5/8.

like a Shaun Timmins without heart or skill.

better melon though.

OVP

Coach
gregstar said:
thank god i'm not a rooster supporter!

if saints ever even consider purchasing the two gimps masquerading as halves, i'll chew my own testicles off.

admit it melon & ovp - you're considering drug abuse!

you poor b*stards!

Well since alcohol is a drug, then yes definitely mate ... but i considered that MANY years ago when Brendan Hall and Kurt Sherlock were our halves so meh im used to the pain already my friend :)

Jimbo

Immortal
OVP said:
Well since alcohol is a drug, then yes definitely mate ... but i considered that MANY years ago when Brendan Hall and Kurt Sherlock were our halves so meh im used to the pain already my friend :)

He'll know all about it next year when Gaaaaaaaz gets the #6 fulltime...

:lol:

super_coach

First Grade
Very hard for 1/2s to put their stamp on a game when the pack is getting monstered. Although they were shocking,always thought Finch was incapable of putting two good games together.Anasta looks slow and lacking in the basic skills required to wear the no6
Craig Wing,well i thought he was one of the better players.He was at least trying to get some go forward happening

sydraider

First Grade
super_coach said:
Very hard for 1/2s to put their stamp on a game when the pack is getting monstered. Although they were shocking,always thought Finch was incapable of putting two good games together.Anasta looks slow and lacking in the basic skills required to wear the no6
Craig Wing,well i thought he was one of the better players.He was at least trying to get some go forward happening

I said at the start of the year that the roosters were going to be "light"in the forwards department, I was laughed at and ridiculed, it cut me so deep.
To be proven right makes it all the more painful :p

Looks like the crookwell witch upped her anti goin on last nights effort :lol: