What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Blacktown Mayor and Bob Carr

Brutus

Referee
Geyer wants to suck his bum.

Geyer is a massive suck to guests on that show even when he bags them beforehand.

Brutus

Referee
Neil Whittaker vs David Gallop in an ummmmmmmmm arrrrhhhhhhhhhhhing contest.

Would be a tight one.

Vossy

Bench
heard Hadley talking about this. tried to get the mayor on but he won't be on till tomorrow. should be interesting after this http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/nrl/story/0,27074,24028906-14823,00.html

$20 mill or more is mostly coming from the council with flogball and cricket only putting in $4 mill

i wouldn't be happy about that if i lived in the area

i live in that area..and it sh!ts me big time..AFL will NOT succeed out here and will die a horrible death..AFL thinks it has a solid grass roots system here..well it doesnt..as pointed out in a news article a few days ago, AFL cant even field teams without mixing age groups..

there are only 2 AFL fields in my area compared to countless rugby league fields..

the situation isnt being helped because the NRL wont do anything to counter this, the panthers CEO in a news article a few weeks back pointed out some problems league is having in this area..lack of development is one of them

im now able to vote and wont be voting for mr kelly when the elections come up soon

Are there still people living under tarps in Blacktown anyone know.theres a nice starting point

yes..plenty of houses still waiting to be fixed

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
i have an unnatrual hate for people that grow up in league cities and play/follow AFL. is that wrong?

Kiki

First Grade
i was in melbourne over the weekend and the reaction i got from people when they found out i was a) from sydney and b) a league fan was kind of awful. i mean i hate AFL but i would never bitch out a stranger for liking it. they are weird and obsessive down there.

adamkungl

Immortal
i was in melbourne over the weekend and the reaction i got from people when they found out i was a) from sydney and b) a league fan was kind of awful. i mean i hate AFL but i would never bitch out a stranger for liking it. they are weird and obsessive down there.

smite them with the power of one thousand angry gods

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Did anyone see the fat over weight slob of a Mayor on Fox sports?? Couldn't believe it, his comments that RL fans were leaving the sport in droves for AwFuL :roll: Wonder how much Vlad is paying the loser??

Latest posts