What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you kindly.

PARANoIR

Bench
natemyles_narrowweb__300x475,0.jpg

200_braithanasta.jpg

Thank you for ridding two of the biggest flops to wear the blue and white from our club.

Appreciate it.

Good luck in 2007.​

lugsy

Juniors
PARANoIR said:
natemyles_narrowweb__300x475,0.jpg

200_braithanasta.jpg

Thank you for ridding two of the biggest flops to wear the blue and white from our club.​

Appreciate it.​

Good luck in 2007.​
It doesn't alter a thing-You choked last night.

PARANoIR

Bench
:lol: Typical Roosters fans - straight on the defensive.

Atleast we made the finals to begin with, more than what can be said for your mob.

melon....

Coach
lugsy said:
It doesn't alter a thing-You choked last night.
NO NO thank you!!! We will get the best out of them.

Nice choke...you are more pathetic than Parra or Stain George. The greatest choke in history. 31 unanswered points. Whats that about your billion dollar forward pack? f**king Pillows thats what.

STSAE

Juniors
PARANoIR said:
:lol: Typical Roosters fans - straight on the defensive.

Atleast we made the finals to begin with, more than what can be said for your mob.

Were being defensive but you came here to try to put sh!t on us??

Maybe a bit more defence last nite in the 2nd 1/2 would have helped you sad sacks???

Chokos taste any good?? You sure sucked on a few last nite.

Oh the double IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ping.......................

ROFLOL.

:D :D

roosters4life

Juniors
STSAE said:
Were being defensive but you came here to try to put sh!t on us??

Maybe a bit more defence last nite in the 2nd 1/2 would have helped you sad sacks???

Chokos taste any good?? You sure sucked on a few last nite.

Oh the double IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ping.......................

ROFLOL.

:D :D

nice one mate...the dogs supporters come into our part of teh forum trying to start sh*t...of course we r gonna get defensive...doesnt matter if u made the finals...we r at the same postition now and thats OUT...

roostergirl84

Juniors
From what I hear it's actually Mason who decided not to turn up in the second half. I guess a different personality ran out after half time. Surely having 31 unanswered points scored against you in the second half must have been Anasta'a fault. :roll: I suggest you look to your current playmakers as to why you couldn't get any points on the board.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Thank you....more like it....Thank you Dogs for making my weekend that much better.

Both the Dogs and Saints got what they deserved.

Now that we have taken Myles off your hands I suppose you can chase the Tigers player your after at least.

melon....

Coach
The Dogs are chasing Farrah hard...seems the ycant develop any decent hookers....or Id say Sherwin s on his last legs and they want another half.

Anasta had a chronic groin injury which virtually made him a passenger for the year. He's had the operation and will be a big part of the revivial of the greatest football club in the world in 2007 as they are needed back in the 8 as this seasons finals series had to be the worst one ever.

2 True Blues

Coach
marshall stalin said:
Anasta had a chronic groin injury which virtually made him a passenger for the year. He's had the operation and will be a big part of the revivial of the greatest football club in the world in 2007 as they are needed back in the 8 as this seasons finals series had to be the worst one ever.

I am not an ANASTA fan, especially when it comes to state of origin selection ETC, however what MS stated above is true, And I expect a lot more out of him, ( and the roosters as a whole ) in 2007.