What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you.

As a tigers fan who was at Leichhardt today, I just wanted to say thank you for your respect and absolute utter silence during the minute's silence for Robbie's mum, many people have mentioned that it was the quietest minute's silence they have ever been involved with.

We all crap on a lot on this forum but nothing can compare to the loss of your Mum.

So, thank you again.

Last edited:

JohnLawrence

Juniors
thank you for your kind thoughts it is called respect and thats exactley how our Rooster Boy's responded to the news of Mrs Farah

Ozzy

First Grade
Commiserations to the Farrah family. It is always sad to lose a loved one. At least in the last game she saw Robbie play, he had a blinder. RIP Mrs Farrah.

As a tigers fan who was at Leichhardt today, I just wanted to say thank you for your respect and absolute utter silence during the minute's silence for Robbie's mum, many people have mentioned that it was the quietest minute's silence they have ever been involved with.

We all crap on a lot on this forum but nothing can compare to the loss of your Mum.

So, thank you again.

Yep. Was there yesterday and thought the same thing myself. I honestly believe that Leichhardt Oval brings out the best in people.

Latest posts