What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Brown For Making Us The Worst St George Team In A 100 Years

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
:clap:Thank you nathan brown you achieved what no other st george coach has achieved, you have made us the worst st george team in the last 100 years, your f**ked coaching method has the players in a spin, even the comentatores are puzzled, the players dont know if they are comming or going, they so disorganised,
even barrett wants in now your going, we may even keep coops now that your going, dont you get, how does it deal brown.
BROWN YOU SAID YOUR BORN TO COACH FIRST GRADE, WELL GUESS WHAT, NO ONE WILL EVER EMPLOY YOU, NATHAN BRON JUST f**k OFF OUT OF OUR LIVES, YOU HAVE MADE US MISSERABLE, JUST GO YOU PRICK

Gaba

First Grade
:clap:Thank you nathan brown you achieved what no other st george coach has achieved, you have made us the worst st george team in the last 100 years, your f**ked coaching method has the players in a spin, even the comentatores are puzzled, the players dont know if they are comming or going, they so disorganised,
even barrett wants in now your going, we may even keep coops now that your going, dont you get, how does it deal brown.
BROWN YOU SAID YOUR BORN TO COACH FIRST GRADE, WELL GUESS WHAT, NO ONE WILL EVER EMPLOY YOU, NATHAN BRON JUST f**k OFF OUT OF OUR LIVES, YOU HAVE MADE US MISSERABLE, JUST GO YOU PRICK

How is it Brownies fault, He has brought up this team, he has not shown any sign that he is too blame on the field

Potsie

Juniors
HOW ISNT IT BROWN'S FAULT?

Brown is a joke, he is the coach and the responsibility rests with him.
I have never see such inept game plans and recruitment. But the scary thing is the inability for a 1st grade side to play basic footy.
Attitude reflects leadership.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
How is it Brownies fault, He has brought up this team, he has not shown any sign that he is too blame on the field
year not his fault, signs woolford lets nadera go, brings in morris, drops sorward, puts hornby half back, keeps scott for dropping balls, has indentified our strengh and weekend it, your suposed to strenthen our weekness
yeah great coach, drops and chops and changes the same deck of card on the same sinking titanic, no dont blame him, all great players have left because of this f**kwit, ive supported hime for so long but no more, i hear the whole lot are going next year including mary.

Hey dickhead, St George hasnt even been around for 100 years.

The Chef

Juniors
year not his fault, signs woolford lets nadera go, brings in morris, drops sorward, puts hornby half back, keeps scott for dropping balls, has indentified our strengh and weekend it, your suposed to strenthen our weekness
yeah great coach, drops and chops and changes the same deck of card on the same sinking titanic, no dont blame him, all great players have left because of this f**kwit, ive supported hime for so long but no more, i hear the whole lot are going next year including mary.

I share your pain Loyal Dragon......I think the saying you are looking for is "re-arranging the deck chairs on the titanic"

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
I share your pain Loyal Dragon......I think the saying you are looking for is "re-arranging the deck chairs on the titanic"
thanks chef, i started wtching the game and theywere doing well and i said to my kids if they lose playing like this i have no problem, then thing went from horrible to unthinkerble:(

dragons74

Juniors
Browny thinks we played well, just saw the write up on the dragons website. Happy with the 15 errors and 32 missed tackles.

Dragons Coach was again happy with the effort but just can’t get all of his 17 troops to show up on the night.
“We just can’t get that flow on and crucial errors are costing us at important times,” Brown said. “I just can’t get all 17 guys to show up on the night.”
“At 30-6 I thought we were done but when at 30-18 with five minutes to go I had some hope because we played some of our best footy we have done all year,” he added.

Dragon

Coach

oh dear.

You know what im most ashamed of? Falling for Brown and Dousts spin for so long. I look back at the day he slapped Barrett and grabbed Thommo. That day i stood and clapped for this sorry prick, and i look back with shame. He has to go tomorrow or Monday.

If an interim coach comes in and the boys still dont want to play, then at least we will know where the problem lies.

OUSTDOUST

Juniors

hey loyal dragon,

i couldt agree with you more. i was at the game. we had to put up with browns coaching and the bulldog suppoters. it wasnt easy but got there. for the first time this year we left our negative banners home and made positive banners for the players. but it was the same crap.

for everyone who are asking y we did banners against the club and the mangement the answer is simple. just take a look at whats happening on field. im bringing them back nextweek and whoever dosnt like that well then thats your opinion.

sick of this same crap evry bloody week and to top it off it was against the dogs.. STEP DOWN BROWN NOW.

proud history for the dragons. wooden spoon bound in the centenary year of rugby league.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
http://www.dragons.com.au/index.asp?pageID=101&menuItemID=10&articleID=3005:sarcasm:

Dragons Coach was again happy with the effort but just can’t get all of his 17 troops to show up on the night.
“We just can’t get that flow on and crucial errors are costing us at important times,” Brown said. “I just can’t get all 17 guys to show up on the night.”
“At 30-6 I thought we were done but when at 30-18 with five minutes to go I had some hope because we played some of our best footy we have done all year,” he added.:shock::lol:

OUSTDOUST

Juniors

Rosso V

Juniors
I Don't believe it ...... we lost:sarcasm:
How can this have happen ..The coach assured us he had picked the best players and made some minor ajustments to positions and dropped some poor performing players, we can't loose. Well guess what we lost again.
I was at the game tonight and i vowed tonight will be my last game i go to to watch a bunch of players running around without a clue.It cost me an average of $130.00 for two tickets some crappy food and car parking a week to watch a game that causes my stomach to churn ( and its not the food i'm talking about). So from next week on my wife and i will be dinning at a lovely restaurant and having a great meal instead. Blaiming Brown is only part of the solution, we have to start at the very top and take a broom through the joint. Maybe we should all go to a restaurant next week and not show up as a show of disgust, maybe then they may hear us.:x

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
hey loyal dragon,

i couldt agree with you more. i was at the game. we had to put up with browns coaching and the bulldog suppoters. it wasnt easy but got there. for the first time this year we left our negative banners home and made positive banners for the players. but it was the same crap.

for everyone who are asking y we did banners against the club and the mangement the answer is simple. just take a look at whats happening on field. im bringing them back nextweek and whoever dosnt like that well then thats your opinion.

sick of this same crap evry bloody week and to top it off it was against the dogs.. STEP DOWN BROWN NOW.

proud history for the dragons. wooden spoon bound in the centenary year of rugby league.
thanks oustdoust, i wish i was there but i standing firm on the anz stadium protest i wont to that ground, i want to support our team but no way at anz