What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the season Souths.

Bundy Rabbit

Juniors
I am a long time Rabbitoh supporter (50yrs) and i can tell you, i don't thank them for the season at all, and just maybe if a few others were to voice the same feelings, they might get the message.
This is a highly paid group of professional people who have once again FAILED. I don't thank them for that.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Souths fans have you noticed whenever the peahearted powder puff pillow Dave Taylor talks up your premiership prospects you crash and burn and don't even make the semis? I'd put a season long media ban on him. You need something after four decades of FAILURE.

hindyrabbit

Juniors
there is a few disappointments from that game.

firstly sandow gone missing in the first half
sutton knock on thru his legs
merritt touching the sideline when almost scoring
burgess pass to mad dog
lukes milk for a penalty which he knocks on instead

these were all turning points of the first half which could have been a big difference. over the last couple of weeks we got these calls and didn't do much stupid. friday in newy was always going to be tough but it should never come down to round 26

hennessy

Juniors
there is a few disappointments from that game.

firstly sandow gone missing in the first half
sutton knock on thru his legs
merritt touching the sideline when almost scoring
burgess pass to mad dog
lukes milk for a penalty which he knocks on instead

these were all turning points of the first half which could have been a big difference. over the last couple of weeks we got these calls and didn't do much stupid. friday in newy was always going to be tough but it should never come down to round 26
Someone should tell the team that when the word Defence is used it does not refer to the border around the ground

Mattyoh

Juniors
From what I have heard about McGuire a few of our boys want have the minerals to make it past pre-season. All I can say is about f**king time.

my2centsworth

Juniors
Stripping out the first half against the Knights we overachieved with our injury situation over the last 6 or 7 weeks. 2 big comebacks and 2 big wins mixed in with some solid matches and literally half the $$ value of the salary cap on the sidelines and a lot playing injured.

Absolutely gutted we didn't make the finals and progress further but still a proud Rabbitoh. Sign me up for 2012 !!!

Latest posts