What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to guys who already have the game!

varion

Juniors
Thanks to all that have got the game already but yet are making an effort to keep us informed about the game and its nuances.

I know if i had it i'd prolly not be sighted for days err WEEKS afterwards!!!

I'm busting to get the game and insightful comments from guys who have already played the game have been tops. Keep the comments rolling in LOL ;) i know it keeps me going as the wait is agonising.

Which teams would you guys rate as the "best" so far? I'm assuming because teams like the EELS had shockers in 03 they would be pretty weak.

So thanks again guys and cheers!

Varion

i have played two seasons so far and the bottom two have been souths and eels both times. manly and sharks have both made the top eight.

the warriors team is a bit outdated with tony, carlaw, tookey starting ahead of webb, anderson, and villasanti.

man what i find funny that villasanti has a stamina of 4/10 and iafeta paleaasena has a stamina of 7 or 8!

ByRd

First Grade
can someone who has the game already please tell me what the BULLDOGS stats are and how many players in their squad?????
where have they finished on the ladder???

Eddie.

Bench
douglasallen91 said:
i have played two seasons so far and the bottom two have been souths and eels both times. manly and sharks have both made the top eight.

the warriors team is a bit outdated with tony, carlaw, tookey starting ahead of webb, anderson, and villasanti.

man what i find funny that villasanti has a stamina of 4/10 and iafeta paleaasena has a stamina of 7 or 8!

Mate, you say you have played 2 seasons, where did you finish?, what level difficulty where you on?, what team were you?/

sorry just curious, hoping the game is not to easy from the start.

CliffyGC

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:

GO MANLY :)

nz_kid

Juniors
The Raiders about 4th and the tigers about 8th i think i'm not to sure about them but it's around about there. I think the bulldogs and the roosters are the best teams and i think city is better then country. Aussie better then new zealand and britrian and NSW over Queensland.

The Rooster

Juniors
I played as the Roosters on Seasoned level and came eighth. The Raiders smoked me in the first 1 vs 8 quarter final. They went on to win the GF and only lost 1 game the whole season.

manlysucks

Juniors
Thanks to all those guys who got it early because thats the reason its being allowed to be released tommorrow.thats what I reckon anyway

PKer-

Juniors
NSW cant be better then QLD because in real life they are tied in the games won / lost paper. (I forget the win / lost record)

-JJ-

Juniors
While playing as Warriors I had the Rabbitohs come 11th or 12th, the Raiders were 2nd, Roosters 1st, me&friends 3rd.

I think the Cowboys came last, with Tigers 14th.

Anonymous

Juniors
I don't think there is actually any way to check which teams are best?? because you can't edit existing team stats.

Unfortunately I haven't got too much progress going on any of my seasons because we only have 1 TV at the moment so I have to share the wealth. 2 player games with my bro are better anyway.

ethos

Live Update Team
nz_kid said:
ethos said:
Fot the first time............THANK YOU KIWIS!!

:D

Oh my god thats the frist time i heard a austrlain say that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And believe me it's the only time as well. :lol:

Just kidding mate. ;-)

Latest posts