What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thankyou CSSC

Misanthrope

Staff member
What's membership worth in the CSSC? We're trying to impliment correct membership in the Crusade at the moment, and it'd be interesting to see how you went about it. I missed the game yesterday (laid up with a tooth ache and a lot of pain-killers) but I heard a lot of good things about your numbers and organisation.

Dread

Juniors
What's membership worth in the CSSC? We're trying to impliment correct membership in the Crusade at the moment, and it'd be interesting to see how you went about it. I missed the game yesterday (laid up with a tooth ache and a lot of pain-killers) but I heard a lot of good things about your numbers and organisation.

$40. That includes the shirt, a truckers cap and membership keyring.

Thomo.

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Can't say i heard them. But kudos on them, originality is definetly to be applauded.
mate there was more than three chants sung. jamie stoss, birdy, thomo, gallen all have personalied chants, more to come:)

PHaTMaN

Juniors
How did the Birdy one go? Didnt it have something to do with Carmens in there?

I met Macca, Beeker and gimmeabeer at the game, was good to put faces to the names.

Beekers call at half time was right too, he said if we can score at the start of the second half we'll win the game.

Thomo.

First Grade
g'day metal sharks. good to meet you. didn't get the chance to meet Phatman. next time. cheers:)

metalshark

Juniors
Phatman and I should be going to a game at toyota park soon, not sure which one though. So we will probably see you all then!

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Cheers Macca, was good to meet you and the other guys too, I'll be coming down to see a home game later in the year so I might get a chance to meet u then thomo.

It was good work by the CSSC, you guys gave the sharks fans some good presence at the ground.