What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thankyou CSSC

ali

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
To be fair, all supporter groups just flog songs from the EPL. You can take credit for a well organised choir practise, but not originality. ;-)

We have some ripped from there too - the 'who's your father' one is an example. EPL is great for that though, poms are the masters at it.

A few of ours would be original. The Thomo chant and Albert run to the try line chant are definately original.

RABK

Referee
ali said:
A few of ours would be original. The Thomo chant and Albert run to the try line chant are definately original.

Can't say i heard them. But kudos on them, originality is definetly to be applauded.

Bloody Albert, he'll always only be remembered for one thing in one jersey. ;-)

Dorsel

Juniors
I just joined the CSSC.....paid the $ and all that online....if you can get the shirt etc to me before he end of the week i can wear it to the Brissy game......

"THE HOOP STRIP IS THE ONLY STRIP"

Newy Shark!

Juniors
Can't say i heard them. But kudos on them, originality is definetly to be applauded.

Bloody Albert, he'll always only be remembered for one thing in one jersey. ;-)

I heard so many people say that last night. I thought he would receive an oustanding ovation. All these people behind me wanted to do was boo him.

Shark

Bench
Car pool mate. We are all over the place though, Nowra, Wollongong, Newcastle obviously, Orange, Sydney, New Zealand, Canberra etc. It's almost always car pooling or a bus for longer trips eg Townsville, melbourne etc.

For New Zealand we obviously flew out though. I suppose the CSSC takes a bus everywhere?

Oh and on the fence, i must admit it made us chuckle despite the gut wrenching loss we had just endured.

We did feel like running down with a bill in hand though. :lol:

LOL, Joey has a couple of stalkers who live in Orange...They aren't your members are they? :)

Macca

Coach
Dorsel said:
I just joined the CSSC.....paid the $ and all that online....if you can get the shirt etc to me before he end of the week i can wear it to the Brissy game......

"THE HOOP STRIP IS THE ONLY STRIP"

We can bring it to Brissy for you mate.

RABK

Referee
Shark said:
LOL, Joey has a couple of stalkers who live in Orange...They aren't your members are they? :)

It's actually Dilmah....forum Admin. :lol:

Shark

Bench
It's actually Dilmah....forum Admin. :lol:

LOL, I'm out this way too...The court case with those two girls who had been calling Joey caused quite a stir out here in the Central West.

Shark

Bench
sharknows said:
Hey I heard that Joey was actually paying those girls to stalk him - is it true?

Man, just when I think Reefy is being too hard on you, you go and come up with that...:crazy:

RABK

Referee
And the infamous Gene Krupa is a Knights Crusade member....one of our most popular.

I'll say this, on the forums he is an absolute troll, he'll be the first to admit it. But in person he's a top bloke.

You'll have to take my word on it though. :lol:

metalshark

Juniors
Id also like to thank the cssc and macca for introducing me to a few people. I goto the uni in newy and look forward to sharks playing in newy. Maybe I will go with newy shark! on the knights trip to newcastle so you arent the only sharks supporter on the bus

Newy Shark!

Juniors
metalshark said:
Id also like to thank the cssc and macca for introducing me to a few people. I goto the uni in newy and look forward to sharks playing in newy. Maybe I will go with newy shark! on the knights trip to newcastle so you arent the only sharks supporter on the bus

Come along for sure mate! I had a blast last year. You do get alot of old ladies yelling at you on the bus home if we win but its well worth it.

Cost me $30 to go on the Sid Foggs bus. From memory that inlcuded a ticket to the match. Not too sure though.