What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thankyou Luke Rooney

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
*slaps all that says a bad thing about luke rooney*
gees may not of played a great game but atleast he tried

xwizit

Juniors
get used to it panthers gurl

minichiello-tried hard all game, made 1 error HE MUST GO

finch-tried VERY hard all game on a last minute call up debut-HE MUST GO

seems like if you dont make at least 1 line break/score a try you MUST go :roll:

t-ba

Post Whore
The Predator stuffed up a few things, but he certainly wasn't the worst out there tonight.

NPK

Bench
Great tackle by Wesser on Rooney!

Why didn't he pass it? Wasn't there anyone in support?

rooney didt play all that bad...i mean atleast he got a try!! give the guy some credit.
yeah sure some lowsy play...but eh he tried and thats all that counts.....

Hurriflatch

Referee
Finch was there and would have scored easy

even if Rooney had gone full pelt at the corner his additional speed would have made it harder for Wesser to stop him.

Rooney did the 1 thing he shouldn't have and that was stopping.

Hurriflatch

Referee
A try setup by Mason and Hindmarsh, not too mention that due to the way QLD were playing the game really was all but over even without the penalty goal QLD were never going to lose from 20-12 up.

Yes there was a few QLD defenders there but Rooney was able to cut back inside slighty and put the defense off balance.

It's weasn't a terrible game by Rooney but in a couple of turning points that swung the game back to QLD, Rooney was involved and the game was so close that these things that would be nothing if the marigin was bigger proved very costly.

^ Pando

retired
It was a great game to watch.
I'm as disappointed as any other NSW supporter, but blaming Rooney is idiotic.
He had a great game, they all did.
Glad I'm not picking a Kangaroo squad from those two teams.
Buggered if I'd know who to leave out.

^ Pando

retired
P.S. I hope the Brisbane crowd boos Mason next time we play the Broncos.
He had a ripper, as did O'Mealy.

choc_soldier

Coach
NPK said:
Great tackle by Wesser on Rooney!

I had mixed feelings about that, from a Panthers fans point of view. :lol:

Rooney was denied a try, but it was good to see Wesser redeem himself after a few early errors in the game.

Hass

Juniors
Geez, if you are going to say that cost NSW the game then you might as well say Phil Gould farting at half time cost the Blues the game!

Rooney stopped to look for support but saw that there was a Maroon right on Lewis tale. If he hadn't bothered to look at all and went full pelt he most likely would have scored. So he wasn't being selfish, it was just one of those things where it was not meant to be.

Can we please find real errors to whinge about instead of looking for scapegoats at every turn?

Cheers.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
For costing NSW the game

Learn to pass you dill

You're a deadset idiot! Maybe Freddy should learn to pass as well! After all, If that ball he threw over the touchline had been passed to an actual player like Rooney instead of the touch judge N.S.W. may have won as well.

You can't blame defeat on one player... Oh, that's right, I'm forgetting, you're a Roosters Supporter... one of the same dickheads that blamed Todd Bryne for the Grand Final loss last year! :roll:

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Hurriflatch

Referee
Umm, no I'm not a roosters fan and demand an apology for being called one :lol:

ok, maybe blaming him alone for the loss is unfair but in saying that there are better options for the wing for NSW in Origin 3

melon....

Coach
Jimbob I dont think Hurriflatch is a Roosters fan...is he?? Even I cant blame Rooney for costing NSW the Game. Th eforwards just didnt dominate like they did in the first half. Actually QLD dominated them. We tried with the limited opportunities and if Rooney passed to Finch, or Vodachiello caught Finches pass from his line break, or Rooney didnt touch the sideline in goal...it was a game of millimeters, and 1 thing goes right and these three are heros....instead every dickhead wants Finch Rooney and Voda chiello dropped.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
Umm, no I'm not a roosters fan and demand an apology for being called one :lol:

ok, maybe blaming him alone for the loss is unfair but in saying that there are better options for the wing for NSW in Origin 3

I apologise in the extreme! How awful for you, being called a Roosters fan!
:lol:

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg