What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That pass! Amazing..........

Mr Red

First Grade
what a beauty it was. Straight to his chest. didnt have to move. gave sowie the best timiing possible. I can imagine if it some one else throwing it. oh what might of been :)

if Young was passing it soward would still be waiting on the ball... youngs passes have a bigger arch then the harbour bridge.

RedVDave

First Grade
Amazing pass!
Amazing field goal!
Amazing game!
Amazing night!
Amazing Morning!

Difficult afternoon. :sick::sick:

to_ddeath

Coach
if Young was passing it soward would still be waiting on the ball... youngs passes have a bigger arch then the harbour bridge.

For sure, he got lucky to be in the right place at the right time for Nightys try.... I can't stand
watching him out of dummy half, especially close to the line.......what does Fien have to do
to get a starting position?

T.

chris_el

Juniors
I agree that Fien would make a better hooker, but also agree with bringing him on at a pivotal point in the game, eg. when the opposition is getting tired, also, like to praise how well Fein played at halfback in the rabbitohs game.

Latest posts