What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's my boy!

sportsmad

Juniors
Pleased to meet all of you (and from what i've been reading some crazy) fellow parra fans.
first time poster, long time reader and all that.
a short intro on myself - a converted soccer supporter from the UK. married into a Parra fanatic family and not wanting to get offside joined the club (was somehow convinced that despite their lowly position in 1993, that they had the best fans, which after some better years has been one of the few truths i was told prior to the marriage :sarcasm: ). am now the father of 2 sportsmad boys and a regular visitor to 'the' stadium, which is why the post.
if anyone has completed the survey in the daily telegraph, they would have noticed the fans survey logo picturing my eldest on his uncles shoulders. now i have a 5 year old with a head as big as his uncles 'cause dad didn't make it in the pic :(. Still, glad it's giving Parra fans some deserved exposure in the media.

Go Parra

eelaholic

First Grade
welcome to our crazy crazy world!! (there's no turning back now)

enjoy your stay!!

:crazy:

sportsmad

Juniors
FANS-SURVEY-DINC.jpg

ok so it took me a while to find out how to paste in pics, but now i know.......

thanks for the welcome guys, look forward to some good times.

rowdy

First Grade
hello! nice to meet you!

hope this place doesnt scare you too much heehee

Glenn

First Grade
Twizzle said:
welcome

we're all mad as well so you'll fit in well

Well I am perfectly sane, as for everyone else no comment :lol:
Welcome Sportsmad :nwave:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
howdy!! dive in head first and do a few laps of the olympic sized swimming pool that is this forum! :lol: *gretal moment*

Ask any of the mods if you needs any help!

^b0ss^

Juniors
lol welcome sportsmad (brotherinlaw) ya just got to love that photo.

just incase people didnt get it .... thats his son.
FANS-SURVEY-DINC.jpg

Latest posts