What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thats what we expect....but lets do it again and again

Every damn week. Commitment and heart. We won't lose to many with the attitude our team displayed last night. There is no excuse for our team not to perform we have the forwards that are as good as any. ONCE again NO EXCUSES.

Huge credit to Luke Burt with his 40-20 he was good.

Cayless- I bagged him bigtime but today he stood up just like the penrith game

Peek- Excellent hit ups.

Robinson- His best game yet for the club he actually stood out today.

Moriss- Very good set up 2 trys

Tim Smith- Controlled the game very well and its only his 6 game. I was really impressed with his passing and that grubber before halftime was the back breaker in the game. That was the big play and the kid pulled it off.

Macca_

Coach
Commitment and heart will bring us consistency in our performances.

Consistency in our performances will bring us more wins then losses and hopefully a nice winning streak.

And that will see us in the finals.

Then, who knows! But lets start with consistency...

Macca_

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yeah good TEAM performance

No players really stood out that much as being a lot better or a lot worse then the rest of them.

Will be very tough to give the 3-2-1 when it comes time to do that.

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
as previous post show. i was always confidant of a win. but. was a bloody big relief when i found out this morning. :p :p :p

TheParraboy

Staff member
No team has taken this comp by the horns

Even Cronulla and Canberra dont appear very dominant IMO

If we can stay relatively injury free and keep improving, gaining momentum, then this year is ours 8) . like JTS said, NO EXCUSES.....

Utey

Coach
Great team effort and was really proud of it. Lets hope we get some sort of consistantcy.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Huge credit to Luke Burt with his 40-20's he was good.

he he he....... sorry
i hear he kicked 2!

i haven't watched the game yet, but eelavations voice on the phone said enough... well done kiddos!!! :clap:

Pazza

First Grade
The other guys stood up (ie Peek, Robinson, Widders, Peneara, Burt) and we won the match. We can't rely on Hindmarsh, Morrison, Riddell and so on to carry the team. The other players need to be consistantly at their best for us to be a real force.

Berta

Juniors
But lets start with consistency...

No team has taken this comp by the horns

This is our biggest challenge, maintaining belief in our ability to win the big games and playing to a consistantly high level as we did against the panthers and the storm would see us rocket up the ladder, I firmly believe that with the wind in our sales and this years comp as up and down as it is a top four result is not out of the question.

Berta

Juniors
Yeah Yeah bring on the bulldogs :x
If we can roll the dogs it will be a huge motivator for the rest of the season. Everybody loves beating the premiers but we especially love smashing the dogs.
Can't wait until next Saturday!

Utey

Coach
Will be a huge game for us. We can certainly win it if we play like we did tonight.